LG KU580

LG KU580

nid a flashin software for this phone lgku580

Hi,
May i know where to buy LG KU580 flex here in the Philippines?

Thank you!

• prince

i like this set

• biggyboy

pleas i need the fone drivers

• ?

did google stop working in this phone? whenever i try to use google applications it tells me, the phone is not supported :S default inbuilt googe app gives certificate error :S the phone is really good, too bad have to give it up now cuz i can't check even email more with it dam

• BigBoy

Jinski, 17 Dec 2009I just got this phone but the problem I have is I can't seem to ... morehello Jinski, to locate ur memory card go to settings,memory manager finally to external memory

• BigBoy

i have really enjoyed using this phone but i am wondering where to go again in my country to get its battery

• Bryan

its always on n off.its faulty.

anup, 13 Apr 2010the phone was really good, but i'm serching battery of this mobi... moreI am badly in need of a battery too

• anup

the phone was really good, but i'm serching battery of this mobile, but still not getting, pl help me.

• Jinski

I just got this phone but the problem I have is I can't seem to locate the mp3 files I received via bluetooth, I can't also locate my memory card. Can someone please help me out here.

im getting this phone and i think its going to be a cool phone not very maney people got it so ya i think its going to be a cool phone!!!!!!!!

gka3000, 12 Jul 2009what kind of a joke is this - it says no to the speakerphone ... moreIt does have a speakerphone fool

• shee

hi i got zis mobile as gift
n i find it really interesting
especially the image is very clear

• paul

hey, i think this is a nice phone.

about the message, u've to choice theoption number 9 and have to seletion the all! than u can erase all

• Mo

I am having trouble deleting text msg. I don't know how to delete all at once, so i have to delete it one by one. See how silly i am... please help me out.

Thanks a ton.

• gka3000

what kind of a joke is this -

it says no to the speakerphone in the specifications page so does that mean it doesnt have speakerphone if so what about the 3g and front video call camera .

if someone wanna talk to u and see u on a video call u will still have to hold it near ur ear to hear him or her calling u just becuz it doesnt have a speaker phone , then whats the point of having 3g video call camera even . what a bad method , lg is full of garbage like this they dont even know how to compare phone specifications lol.

i cant even beleive this can someone plz confirm it if it doesnt have speakerphone how to talk to anyone else on a video call ? do we have to wear a headset or something for that ? .

and talk time stand by time aint shown either ?

• nevermind

it's the worst phone ever...don't know how you people think this junk is a good phone...nevermind again...battery to low...sound shet...

• Renee

Hi does anyone know what is the largest size of micro sd card that you can use with this phone? It come with a 1gb but i want to upsize it but not sure what sizes are compatible

• elaine

este telefone tem uma imagem muito boa som...