LG L40 Dual D170

LG L40 Dual D170

• apple

I love this phone HOWEVER I cannot access the data network.
What should I do?

• jakir

AnonD-285100, 01 Dec 2014i have battery problem with this phone :( it always drain even i... moreMy phone's battery lasts for 4-5 days during stanby mode and 1-2 days during my usage. Maybe you have apps running.

i have battery problem with this phone :( it always drain even its 100% charge :(((

• carlo

He ask maybe for front camera software because ther is like hardware camera beside the head speaker that it looks like front camera..

I buy the phone week ago its nice becaus the os is kitkat android.. im using iphone only.. but kitkat android is nice to.. the problem in this phone have dead pixel a litle white light like small star in blank screen.. i know already the issue but the reason i buy this is it kitkat android, small phone(sadly not slim) i want slim and the battery life.. also 16m colors.. dont expect good camera from lg compare other brand..

• noobuster

aj, 13 Oct 2014would like to ask if you have a software for front camera instal... moreyou question is funny LOL. software for front cam even it has no front cam. try putting duct tape and a digicam.LOL

• aj

would like to ask if you have a software for front camera installation????

• lari

nice one ooooooo wt a f good phone

• Nomadvehr

BoklaX, 26 Apr 2014I'm waiting for this phone, much then enough for me. I don't lik... moreI'm of the same thought. I want something I can actually put in my pocket and fit in my hand. I had an LG L1 II before and it was a great phone for the price but it fell short on certain categories. I Bought this for the KitKat OS and not disappointed so far. I read about the L20 but it was time to upgrade a bit on screen resolution. If it came with the same resolution I would have probably gone smaller.

AnonD-307545, 15 Sep 2014Hello does this phone supports google hang outs? and calendar?I does support hangouts

The home, back, settings button on the phone are not backlit, so good luck aiming for them in the dark.

Hello does this phone supports google hang outs? and calendar?

meme, 30 Aug 2014dual cam?? or not?Not

• meme

dual cam?? or not?

very nice phone i am using it from past one month no trouble at all

• incen

very nice! kitkat, dual core 1,2ghz, gorilla, the best low end phone!

• Live good

goril glaz good! where u buy?? worldwide.

• jakir

Danoe, 23 Jul 2014I've just bought this LG L40, in my humble opinion this gadget ... moreho was the gaming in this phone?

• Danoe

I've just bought this LG L40, in my humble opinion this gadget is not that bad folks. the camera is better than samsung with the same class i think. with that low price you can get 1.2 ghz dual core, IPS lcd and corning glass 2. and last but not least we get kitkat android in this phone...

• Just Du

death pixel on my LG L40 Dual to.is this some kind a new trend from LG? :)

• AnonD-202597