LG L70 D320N

LG L70 D320N

thanks LG for making this phone still working perfect after 4 years but i am agree that
small internal memory is bad thing and 4 and half inch display is suitable for any pocket

• okan5

After 4 years of using this phone i'm still satisfied with the battery and compact design. Its getting older, and there is no more space for some serious apps.

• niek

nice design.Even after 4 years the battery is still fine. The only problrm is functionality. It crushes sometimes, internet connection is slow and there is no space in the inernal memory for even 2-3 apps. I really appreciate the fact that it has fallen some many times even from 2 metres high and still not even one scratch!

my big problem came in when the touch crashed and whenever i replace it,it never lasts more than a week before failing..caxi get original touch please???..tell me where#eldoret town

• somebody

Q, 13 Jan 2017a really good phone. It isn't like iphone 8, but if you need a P... moreI still use it after 4-5 years, starts to get somewhat slow/glitching, rarely have to use restart, hard to tell what triggers the problem, but overall it's nothing that bothers me personally, it still works like a phone indeed, and I really like it besides the fact that it lacks the internal memory, since you NEED that memory card if you want songs to listen or have some other apps, because with 4GB internal it's too low, you basically buy a phone who is already full because the default apps and OS barely leaves you with any space for anything else beside having few pictures, few videos, and that's it, your phone is full.
But if you are a person who just wants a phone to call while being in touch with the latest gadgets, and have a internet with a wi-fi etc., then this is the phone for a cheap price.
P.S. It can withstand some falls on the ground. Personally I am a person who know the value of the phone, so it rarely falls down from hands, and it has no visual problems beside few scratches and one tiny dent, overall it looks like I have been used it just for few months or 1 year at the most, even though I have used it for 4-5 years and still using, financially I can't afford a new or better phone anyway.

a really good phone. It isn't like iphone 8, but if you need a PHONE with additional funcionality like wifi, www browser and so on - it is cheap solution for you. Battery - really good (after 2 years is stiil very good)

• AnonD-620666

After 2 and half years battery is like on the first day. Perfect!
Also, it is indestructible (or I just have a luck) - it fells at least 20 times on the floor, and it is still alive - functioning perfectly.
Performances are average, but for that price, this is more than good.

• reus

Where to download firmware for lg l70 d320n

• stevce

An, 19 Jul 2016I would be very satisfied with this phone if it didn't have only... moreif you install cm13 android 6 your sd card will be internal memory and you will have a lot of space try

• DAYO

Jay-Kay, 29 Jul 2016This was rectified as soon as i put android 6 on itis the phone upgradeble to 5. lollopop?

• Jay-Kay

This was rectified as soon as i put android 6 on it

• An

I would be very satisfied with this phone if it didn't have only 1,5GB of storage space. This makes it almost unusable and the SD card doesn't really help. Also the front camera is terrible. Overall it's a good phone for its price, especially battery life :)

• Cryptic

I have this same phone and I've been using it for the past 3 months. The problem is that my internal memory is only 1gb. But when I use ES File Explorer it reveals a very large internal space dedicated to system. I know it isn't logical for an android system to take up more than 3gb of memory on a phone. I need to find a way to expand my internal memory because I keep seeing the low internal space notification and honestly, it pisses me off.

• L70

Have had this phone for a year now, very stable and working fine, good battery life (up 3 days if set correctly) has been dropped several time and still looks almost like new.
A great and cheap phone let only by very little internal storage almost all the 4GB are used by the operating system and after installing few apps the momory is full... :(
Need to get a new phone with at least 8gb, but not sure if it will be an LG since heard mixed reviews about the newer LG phones...

• Nikos

I have this phone about 2 years. It's the best value for this money. Working perfect, no problem as far as now. This model is perfect!
I had the HTC DESIRE 500, it was disaster. The worst phone in my life.

• cat

Anonymous, 10 Apr 2016I've had the phone for almost two years and I'm still using it. ... moresame problem ... on sd card u can only put music and stuff

• Steve

Alek, 22 Mar 2016Small storage space makes it almost unusable.I depends on what you want to use the phone for. If it doesn't have enough storage then it's not the right phone for you.

I've had the phone for almost two years and I'm still using it. I like the phone a lot but having only 1,5 gb of storage you can use is ridiculous. Even with a 32gb sd card I don't have enough space because a lot of apps cannot be moved to the sd card.

• dkuhinek

The phone has 4GB of space, but only 1,5 GB is available for applications. From this 1,5 GB more than 1 GB is allready used by native applications and when they start to update soon you have no space for applications. The SD card doesnt help because default download folder for all applications is internal memory which is unsufficient for normal use. The device cannot be used and therefore useless.