LG Leon

LG Leon

i have a 16gb sd card for my phone but only registers as a portable storage device why is this?

This phone is marketed in the United States prepaid with LG Rebel LTE and LG Power. Imagine having a backup phone that is small, feels solid and is dependable when you need it. This is that phone. It will not provide you with what you want, unless what it offers is what you need. The exterior is smooth, and the back buttons are tactile. The camera quality may vary with each model, some only having 5mp and not even 8. The camera is decent and has a flash. The 4.5 inch screen is refreshing when compared to bigger phones. 480x854 seems very poor on paper, but LG made the screen sharp, bright and reflective so it looks like OLED. The headphone output is quality. The jack is pre-tuned for high mids and resolution. I was not a fan of the launcher, but I put on Apex with Kitkat look like a Moto E 1st generation. I did revert to stock launcher after that. When I found my little LG Power could be rooted with the king of root I did that and switched with the Super SU. I then installed ViPER4Android. With ViPER, sound quality can be improved for either improved bass, mids, treble, or clarity. I remember my time with the device fondly before I lost it. One day I will get another one.

• AnonD-819322

TheWildShadow55, 21 May 2019I can't even use a high end windows phone, I just don't like the... moreI can understand that.

AnonD-819322, 21 May 2019I didn't expect to be as bad as it was.I can't even use a high end windows phone, I just don't like the OS and the phone being slow on top of that would make it hell

• AnonD-819322

TheWildShadow55, 20 May 2019Ouch..that Lumia you mentioned has a snapdragon 210 so that's no... moreI didn't expect to be as bad as it was.

dinesh, 19 May 2015Dear all.LG Leon. Users. N LG USERS You have to accept. That L... moreThis has aged so badly

AnonD-819322, 19 May 2019The Lumia 550 is worse. The LG Leon 4G (£70) was a quick p... moreOuch..that Lumia you mentioned has a snapdragon 210 so that's no surprise the performance is worse

• AnonD-819322

TheWildShadow55, 09 Jan 2019This phone sucks so bad. I had it for about 2 years and it was h... moreThe Lumia 550 is worse. The LG Leon 4G (£70) was a quick phone for me, with impressive battery life but it did warm up quite a bit. i'd give it 7/10 for my experience. The Lumia 550 performance was worse than expected and was always hot, even Notebookcheck reported the max temperature of 41 Degrees Celsius when in idle, and 45.7 when at full load. GSMArena stated that it should get 7 hours of SOT but I got 4.5 hours, charging was painfully slow, 3 hours...

This phone sucks so bad. I had it for about 2 years and it was horrible; no space even with a 32GB SD card (thanks android lolipop), it was ALWAYS slow, getting warm over nothing, the battery life was absolute trash, etc. I get that it's a really cheap phone, but wow it was a crappy experience.

• Jayekuma

CSRMVF, 24 Apr 2018Remove your back cover. Remove your battery It should be there Is that LG Leon Phone is 4G support or not

• AKM

my mom is using just for facebook and whatsapp it and she is very happy with only problem is LOW memory

• patsi

love the phone. but I think I need a memory card to increase what I put on it or update it. whi
?
ch one should

• CSRMVF

AnonD-739791, 08 Mar 2018I'm using the LG Power, which is probably a rebrand of this phon... moreRemove your back cover.
Remove your battery
It should be there

I'm using the LG Power, which is probably a rebrand of this phone, but they look very similar. I didn't see any SIM slots on mine unfortunately. This phone also happens to have only a 5 megapixel camera, although the flash is very nice. Compared to my Desire 510, the headphone jack has more natural treble and perhaps better positioning. The LCD on this phone is one of their best. LG did a great job getting the phone down to its price point, and I managed to get one from TracFone for $10. This is the best $10 I've ever spent. I'll root it and see how it does.

• clumar popcaan

mmmmm i love the phone it has a strong battery and it is so amazing.

• Erikas

Im using this phone alot and when i break some "new" phone i use it :) its a bit buggy but for me its OK :) its cracked but i falled at asfhalt
so i love it ;)

• Alex

I have this phone for about 2,5 years , so I am going to tell that this phone is great. Mine screen is cracked but it fell like 100 times so it's ok. Little buggy after some time (1gb ram) and display is some time retarded , grey and won't let me control it just randomly opens apps. Cameras are sh*t. Otherwise great telephone for its price (50-80€)

• JHood

The phone is worth its value.

For a small amount of money (bout 120) you would like to get s8? For it's price and year it is great, far better than competition

• VN

About 4.5 years old, been dropped several times, original battery still running and the only negative is small internal memory