• fmradio@P920

alisamir, 12 Mar 2017The problem with this machine is that More Google Play app... moreThe FM radio works very well. Read the thread written by dclx on XDA.

• ABBAS ALI

i want to buy

• Binod rai

This is mobile Rely very good i like. I want to form Kuwait how can I get this mobile.

• alisamir

The problem with this machine is that
More Google Play apps are compatible with the device!
This is not suitable for those who bought it for work
This device is also not able to operate the radio

One of the best 3D cameras ever fitted on a mobile device that fits in your jeans (aka without taking into account heavy DSLRs and whatnot). Only the Sharp SH-12C comes close. They don't make such 3D cameras anymore. Also, it has the biggest compatibility with Gameloft stereoscopic 3D games.

Grudges:
1) 3D video is only 1280x720p SBS, with means only 640x720 per eye.
2) YouTube 3D is restricted to 480p, and blockiness ruins the 3D effect (if you download the video it can play 720p 3D though)
3) Useless as a smartphone, thanks to its tiny 512MB (Chrome can barely keep a tab alive). I have to carry around this phone for my 3D pictures plus a Nexus 5X.

• Raju singh

Handel Lincoln, 18 May 2016I need an update to the version, Nice mobile

• Raju singh

Handel Lincoln, 18 May 2016I need an update to the version, Nice mobile

• Handel Lincoln

kismet(Tadi), 08 Sep 2015i want to external my phone vision but don't get applicatio... moreI need an update to the version,

LG Optimus 3D P920

SNENKOSI, 26 Aug 2015hai please help me my LG 3D no longer have a network signa... moreawsome 3d phone

SNENKOSI, 26 Aug 2015hai please help me my LG 3D no longer have a network signa... moretype 3845#*920*
check the network for fault

• richard catalin

kismet(Tadi), 08 Sep 2015i want to external my phone vision but don't get applicatio... moreYou can try iroot apk.

• kismet(Tadi)

i want to external my phone vision but don't get application to root my phone.

• SNENKOSI

hai please help me
my LG 3D no longer have a network signal strength .and that just happened 2months now and I don't know what to do

where can I find this phone???? I seem to cant find it anywhere?

• Sectorian

Best phone i ever have for the time been.
Amazing 3D whitout glasses. Purfect whit headphone.
I remember the batle betwean S2 and 3D Max.
Good quality for the Display. Purfect combine whit Sony Bravia Engine V3 and 3D.

I so wanna see the same technology on 3D image base on amoled display.
Just the idea for a 3D Amoled Display technology is quite enof.

• cross

gr8axis, 09 Dec 2012Ics update for lg optimus 3d p920/su760 available from last... moreI want 2 knw y my phone iz haneing

• migs

hi anybody has know where is lg service center to fix my lg p920 because there is a problem the touch is not working?

• pretty jenny

this phone is very good and am enjoying it big time

• nova

from my exp. this is best gimick a phone can have ,,come with your waterproof or quadecore ,,,i will take a pic of u and ur phn in 3d hahaha