LG Optimus Black P970

LG Optimus Black P970

From my Experience On LG Optimus Black..
I can say this phone is very nice..if u are on budget,buy this phone instead..
in my OB,i have installed a lot of HD Games and Applications..a total of 200+..
Lets Pray for the release of OS update because it is Still Android 2.2.2..
Anyone who want Android 2.3 to be release earlier just call to their Office and rush them =D haha

• Hendry

So far ... Soo goood with my OB .. haha used it for 2 months, not even a single hang or reboot itself although made my OB 16GB full of HD games, songs, video and emels .. so proud of it... LG really made my life good !!!

• rajiv jaiswal

i have used this LG optimus O970 it,s jst A marvellous phone n spically the screen is pure LCD compability ...................

Looks nice

• Theguy

kan_ishk4u, 13 Aug 2011does it support tv out function....? is there really any problem... moreIt does support TV out via optional cable but not HDMI. Videos look slightly stretched when put on a computer etc.

• Ray

lilly, 14 Aug 2011what is the price of this phone in u.a.e? and does it wotk good... moreThe cheapest i seen is around $2000UAE

• Ray

Any previous owners of Samsung S8500 here?

I'm planning to buy OB. Anything you missed in S8500 like the screen or something? :-)

How's the screen? The music quality? Number of text messages storage capacity? Smoothness of the UI compared to S8500.

Thanks in advance.

Very intresting....look for LG Optimus Bright in youtube. IT is the same phone only with gingerbread, it looks smoother.

Do you think OB will be as smooth as Optimus Bright ?

• Optimus Black Owner

RJ, 14 Aug 2011can anyone tell me that it support Adobe Flash Player or not bco... moreYes, it does support Adobe Flash. My unit can play music for more than 4 hours on a single charge ( It only reached 40% so I don't know how many hours in total).

• lilly

what is the price of this phone in u.a.e?
and does it wotk good?
coz i always hve used nokia,
but i like it look,
but dont know is it good or?

• RJ

can anyone tell me that it support Adobe Flash Player or not bcoz no side mention that its support or not, one more what is the play music timing if it is fully charged...

• bought it

Cool......................... i am very happy with optimus black

over all very good mobile

I've just got this phone today. originally it was on t-mobile and I got it unlocked. I'm on vodafone but i cant seem to access the internet. How do I go about setting the APN? any ideas?

• oh no

Optimus Black Owner, 14 Aug 2011Hahaha! Lesson learned. ^_^ Never carry you OB when drunkNo. I still have mind the lesson dont drink and drive, the beer might spill :p

• Optimus Black Owner

Anonymous, 14 Aug 2011yap lg stores here doesnt have any accessories for all the phone... moreTrue. But the North Edsa Cyberzone's LG store's service is good. The saleslady talked about everything she knows about OB.

• Optimus Black Owner

AnonD-17775, 14 Aug 2011where do i get da PC suite.... btw i jus got an OB today.... ca... moreYou can find the PC Suite inside the SD card that comes with the OB. Connect OB to PC via USB cable then search the folders.

Very nice phone rocking with me

where do i get da PC suite.... btw i jus got an OB today.... can v fwd msgs?? i din find an option.!

Optimus Black Owner, 14 Aug 2011Not good ^_^. Still no available hard case here in Philippines, ... moreyap lg stores here doesnt have any accessories for all the phone they are selling here in the philippnes and i hope they improve on that and also i hope they built or put up a descent establishment here in the phil i am talking about the STALLs they have i mean its pathetic i see samsung sony ericson and nokia they have all good and decent establishment all over and all major malls here in the philippines its a shame, the lg ob still doesnt have accessories available and yes i dont trust the one on the web maybe it is a scam, well fortunately i bought a silicon case in singapore and true enough when i drop my lg ob on a steel pavement at least 4 feet high the silicon case save my ob to certain scratch and damage from that drop