LG Optimus L3 E405

LG Optimus L3 E405

• shihas

PPh, 07 Feb 2014How to take a screenshot in this phone ? vol (up)+vol (down)

• redd

phone storage only 157 mb only . you can download only one game

• Restore

hi.. appreciate ur answers, is it possible to restore my mobile settings (with my APPS, important textnmessages).. I didnt know why my phone restarted while it was charging... it has been 2 days now.. any easy way or options.. thank you..

• max

Anonymous, 26 Mar 2014if anyone getting no space msg,just go to app manager select app... moreIts not possible every time

• max

• SBS

I am using this mobile for the past one year. Recently, it has occurred 3/4 times, i.e., when it is turned on in the morning, it would not pick up any network signal. After re-starting, it goes into factory reset mode and have to setup all over again. This causes losses of all data. I don't understand what is causing such malfunction. Appreciate your feedback on correcting this problem. Thanks.

if anyone getting no space msg,just go to app manager select app and press the option MOVE TO INTERNAL MEMORY .i hope it will work

• Maine

How can I remove the stock message from my phone?

• fggfgfgfgfgf

tailmelt, 25 May 2013Can I upgrade the os to android version 4.0No not possible cuz i hav tried to do that n my fone got ripped off!!!
This fone is worst fone lg has ever made

PPh, 07 Feb 2014How to take a screenshot in this phone ? press at the mid point of volume rocker ...u will get it..

• PPh

How to take a screenshot in this phone ?

• tezbo

The default calendar on this device doesn't recognise leap years.

how to increase the memory it wil show all time memory low for everything

• I hate LG products

That's the worst phone on earth... Operation To Hell with LG products...

• parthip

you can root your device lg l3 from phone
with the help of Root master apk
download root master and install
press hold the key ROOT
finally click right button (red)
link to download root mastery www78.zippyshare.com/v/55915718/file.html

Though it is good one but alwAys get slow how i root my phon also bow i. speed up performance

• nisha

i have used this mobile in 6 months. this is some problemof oprating hang the any time. if doenlosd the games or other apps so low on space this notification is come. how to install the games in my mobile plz let me know. i want to u r support

Pls i really need help on how to root this fone i virtually dont have space for anytin even messages tell me no space

• Kenny

When i open the phone option when touch on the contacts option it comes sorry try again and a button comes force close please help me to figure this problem out

• androboy

Well,its a gud range phone in its price,and if u root this phone,u can have many benefits lyk u can reduce lagging ,if u install sefix, if u want to delete crapware apps like lg world,playbooks u can install an app named uninstall frm store,which can even move apps to internal lyk Google services,whatsapp,even many apps.... i have been using this phone for more than a year, and if you wanna play games like subway surf,candy crush u can download it from mobomarket.....