LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435

LG Optimus L3 II Dual E435

• afti

Several times changing phone, but this little isnt replacable. Good IPS display and handy size, accurate click on screen especially when typing, good GPS with glonass, long lasting battery, and compass sensor which rarely found in another phone with the same price level.
Still cant believe, I am still using it in 2020

• christianbensimon

The LG L3 II Optimus Dual E 435 is excellent phone i would buy another one ..but where ..i still such in my country in France ..but everywhere it's over for this model only excepted if i may for used phone ............ it's not very cool...i am already Paid 300 Doll for this one ..but , i never found again the same model ...thank you for your attention and service chr B

Please help me massaging in my phone has stoped working what chould be the problem???

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2017Massaging has stoped working since yersterday Yes

Anonymous, 16 Aug 2017Massaging has stoped working since yersterday Yes,what could be the problem?

old man, 28 May 2017Disable Google Play Service, Google Play Store, and Google ... moreMassaging has stoped working since yersterday

My lg e435 phone WiFi is not getting on ..

• old man

Ani, 23 May 2017I have used this phone more than 3 years and still it works... moreDisable Google Play Service, Google Play Store, and Google Service Framework. It will make your phone faster again like brand new. Working very well and tested by me. Cheers

• Ani

I have used this phone more than 3 years and still it works well, but now it became slow. Sound quality is very very good. Some HD videos can't play in the phone but if you use VLC player then you can play the videos. Overall the phone is really nice small smart phone and totally worth of money, I'm happy with this hand set.

• Kraitong

26 US dollar for this device, and it's worth it every penny. Unbelievable LG, very very good little smartphone. Luv it

• sampath

It's a very good phone.

• jacky

its a stupid phone no good app it can download

Anonymous, 16 Feb 2016how can i play hd videos in my lg e435??? means it says the... moreinstall mx player

how can i play hd videos in my lg e435??? means it says the file not supported when i play hd videos...may be resolution is not supported but is thr any app which can hlp it?

• mostafa

siva, 05 Nov 2015I forgot my pattern lock numbeR.wwhat can I do?flash a stock rom and use lg flash tool 2014 it work well i just finished flashing

• mostafa

i bought one second hand still rocks

• siva

I forgot my pattern lock numbeR.wwhat can I do?

• user

I like this phone very much, it is strong. I had been used this phone 18 months and this phone had been drowned on the sea water, but until now i can use it very well. Unfortunately, the screen too little, if you have big finger, you always wrong texting when your texting a message.

• Sumit

I am using this phone around two and half years. The most good thing is it is handy and strong phone from LG. I love it. Only problem is you cant see HD video with this phone. But node out this is very good phone.