LG Optimus L9 P760

LG Optimus L9 P760

I have lg and I have security error problem but try all the options and it's not working

• Pee

please i can't boot my Lg p760, it always gives me system error and doesn't display at all. What can i do to start this phone?

Anonymous, 15 Nov 2016Hey Diddy, charge your battery, then pull the battery out a... morei have a lg p 760 and i wait from 1 our to upgrade s~wwhat can i do?please

• Thalapathi

I have this mobile one day I was broke the Sim connector, the pin in that is broken I want space can any one help me LG-p765 mobile I can give money for that spair

DIDDY, 08 Oct 2016i have a P760 with security error problem. I cant make Hard Rese... moreHey Diddy,

charge your battery,
then pull the battery out and put it in again.

hold the volume + pressed and plug in the usb cable.
you will then see a S/W Upgrade screen.

then use the LGUP tool to fix your phone.

Any questions just ask

I am using this phone from Nov 2012, It is the best phone I have used till date (offcourse after Nokia 3315)
I was planning to use it more, but there is only 1 major problem is phone. It has 4 GB of internal memory (which is not sufficient these days)

Hi.
100% Mainboard is not good work !!!

• DIDDY

i have a P760 with security error problem. I cant make Hard Reset, my pc cant recognize it. What kind of problem is it?
Mainboard?

mb, 05 Jan 2016This was my first smart phone. Not a bad phone at all. It's on... morelumia 730
huwaeis

lenovo phab (not plus)
infinix hot 3
infinix note
lg l90
sony xperia e4
samsung galaxy grand prime
i dont remmember more sorry

one of the best i had cuz of its cpu tiomap :)

• flexton

Anonymous, 29 Dec 2015Hey guys.. I'm looking for some phone with this specification (n... moreGalaxy grand prime!!!!

• mb

This was my first smart phone. Not a bad phone at all. It's only drawback is it's lack of storage memory. This problem is multiplied by the bloatware that you cannot remove. The useful apps are removable, but I use those.

The ones I never use you can't remove. And every time they update, they gobble up more and more memory. I can't use facebook anymore because it uses too much memory. I just have to delete it's data several times a day so the apps I do use will have enough memory to work. Too sad. Turned me off from LG permanently.

Hey guys.. I'm looking for some phone with this specification (not high price).
- 1-2 GB Ram / 4-8 GB Internal.
- 5-8 MP Camera - Front Camera 2-5MP (Good resolution of pics)
- No lag problems (I get Lg L9 last time and this is freaking me out)
My friend tell me about Huawei y550 or BLU C5+5 but i want other opinions here..
I have 1 week to take my choice so.. Thanks for your opinion, if you can tell me about 3 good phones at least..

one of the best phone ever..
where available now???
let know

• kadi

I had this phone for 1 year,with 4.1.2, battery without wifi and no data easly 5 days, with wifi on 2-3days,with mobile data 1,5 day.No auto adjustment of backlight, for me to strong light on minimum so that it was too bright for reading in the evening.The sound with car audio awesome.In general I was very happy.

• HASsan

LG optimus l9 P760 Repairable????

Delete and re: download email app

• kiler

wifi dont open in problem dont power

p679 lags and freezes gonna install cm12