LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• jalli

which formats of videos it supports, pls reply me
2.2 and 2.3 same versions nothing is changed.

• Krishna

developer.lgmobile.com/lge.mdn.pho.RetrievePhone­Info.dev?modelName=P500

Lg.com link confirming rom 512mb ram 512mb

hey can anybody tell me is p500 has 600cpu or 800 plz clarify

• optimus frien

AnonD-21872, 22 Sep 2011hi frnds recently i hve upgraded my p500 to v20c,y d upgrade mea... moreHey @raja do u mean GB V20B or V20C.it still having V20B right?.or LG given new update from V20b->v20c?

• kk

I want to buy this lg optimus one p500.this would be my 1st android.
But there is 1 query in my mind .
Whether i can connect its internet to my PC via USB cable? Please help.
want solution on this point.
Thank u in advance for replies..

I feel like good then I upgrade my optimus p500
Its nice feature

this phone rocks with cyanogenmod 7........
high performance with 800mhz CPU and 512 MB ram....... :-)

• vipul

Guys i am having with this phone. I have been using it only for 2 weeks now. it hangs up now and then. Call freezes while on call. and ending call is also a difficult task. why is it all happening just to my phone, when everyone else here is going gaga over this phone. so far my experience has not at all been good. Moreover, this stupid issue with ascending ringtone. The LG support is pathetic as their call centre number is just so out of bounds to customers. i have made almost 50 calls but have never ever been able to reach them. GUys please help me in fixing this stupid fone.

• hasitha

hey I've got P500 yesterday & it's really pretty smooth. looks great

• sam

hi guys...if u r facing problems with p 500 after 2.3.3 update, perform factory reset and charge the phone for 5-6 hrs in switch of mode. phone can function better in 2.3.3. try it.

• SHAIN

afetr update in 2.3.3 device not able to act as modem for internet, so am not able to use internet in pc using mobile

reply me

yesterday i have purchased optimus one..its awsum phone...gr8 battery life..updated 2.3.3 ginger bread..screen resolution is gr8.sound quality is awsum.voice clearity is awsum.overall iam very much happy ..

AnonD-8622, 20 Sep 2011Just repeating the previous doubt Ace,Kanthi,Neo Or any experts... moreuse mail client called K9 it will automatically configure yahoo account even co.in

AnonD-8622, 20 Sep 2011Just repeating the previous doubt Ace,Kanthi,Neo Or any experts... moreHey for using yahoo mail just configure the mail app manually(option bottom left) and use the same values that are used while configuring MS Outlook ,if u dont know the settings just search them on google
------------------------------------------------­------
VISIT MY BLOG @ [ SEE MY NAME ]

• harry

i upgrde my p500 to gb .... its soo gud sooo color ful bt battery is :( soooo baddd .................................

hi frnds recently i hve upgraded my p500 to v20c,y d upgrade meant for there is nothing changed in features,except removing installed apps,and very disapointing battery backup even than before,i think dis phone need not upgrade to gb,y bcos dis phone originally made for froyo os ,when we upgraded to gb the system need more battery power ,i strongly recommend to froyo users dnt upgrade to gb there is nothing use of it .

• Venkateswaran

Guys. no where in the user manual or the LG website, it has been mentioned that LG Optimus One has a 512 MB RAM. Can somebody tell me how to confirm this

• Suraj

After installing GB , i lost my preinstalled diodict dictionary... guyz help me , i want a offline dictionary...:-(

Hello,

I want to buy an Android phone.
Between LG Optimus one and Huawei Ideos X5, which one should I go for?
Please advice me.

Regards,
spatjoe

• dhairya

i am using it from past three month its worthful awesome phone