LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• ratnesh

using lg optimus p500 since two months 3g speed is not more than 15 kb/s asked service center but they tells its network problem, lg is not helping customer.
so i request everyone not to buy lg phones

San, 19 Sep 2011Hi Guys. am planning to buy entry level android phone. Looki... morePoor battery life mate

• Shafi

AnonD-22717, 19 Sep 2011I just bought the Optimus one P500, help me out here, How do you... moreHi you can press the file and hold it for few second. You will get an option then click on share. it will ask you via bluthooth or gmail ETC.

• PRO

i just updated my lg p500 firmware to gb via lg pc suite. the interface is good. but camera and video recording go down. battery back up goes down . battery draining like. hell. kindly suggest what to do.??

AnonD-22717, 19 Sep 2011I just bought the Optimus one P500, help me out here, How do you... moreUse ThinkFree office, choose and long press the music, select send then bluetooth.

I just bought the Optimus one P500, help me out here, How do you send music and video data via bluetooth?

• San

Hi Guys.
am planning to buy entry level android phone.
Looking for good battery backup, music and camera.
let me know which one is the best..

Pls Help me guys....

• raghesh

sudhi, 17 Sep 2011hai, i have upgraded my phone to GB, and i have lots of probl... moreNo once v upgraded into gingrbrird v cant dwngrad 2 froyo.
If u r tryng 4 dis scenario, den ur optimus1 wil dead..!

Guys i updated my o1 to GB...the overall performance is good..i havnt felt any battery issues but will post if i find some some prob...thre is no dust prob..
the browsing is working great better after the update...thumbs up to GB update...o1 rocks guys

• thresh

the best phone i ever had. some problems with battery thought. doesn't last for two days as advertised..

• Sushant

Hello guys!!!
I must say you all are doing very good jobs here...
I have gone through lot of sites/ forum and everywhere i found out that this O1 phones has problem of dust getting inside screen... I am buying this phone 2-3 days so can you help me and tell, how true is it ?
people who already own this phone would appreciate your comments...!
thanks

• himanshu

Its very good phone

• Rajeesh

debrgos, 18 Sep 2011compared optimus one and nokia5233 side by side specifically reg... moreHi Dude, How can you compare LG Optimus One & Nokia 5233. Explore the features of the phone has. Simply dont argue based touch experience in Android 2.2. 2.3 update is out. The tough and scroll is much smoother now.

You are forgetting the millions of apps available in andriod market, where symbian is a utter failure. Lot of cool customizations including Kernel, Rom etc.

So change is for gud; Cant stop it. Thumbs up for Android and millions of developers who made this brilliant platform and apps.

• debrgos

compared optimus one and nokia5233 side by side specifically regarding browser.android 2.2 browser proved more hype and fiction than fact.i used aircel edge connection on both.and typed same address,clicked go or search button same time.both the phones opened the pages almost the same time.though optimus starts filling in the screen earlier than 5233 does,it takes both the phones the same time to show the complete page with all the contents like graphics etc.tested several times.almost same result.sometimes 5233 opened faster sometimes optimus.the optimus screen has however a higher picture contrast it seemed,as photos looked much brighter in it.the image saving option in optimus is easier than in 5233.the cache function also works faster,so previous pages open quicker in optimus.but the overall downloading speed is equal in both the phones.we must remember google must have special niche or server to cater to android phones.so android doesn't seem to much faster than symbian anna 7.3 browser.much is hype about android.

• Makx

I bought the optimus one and am loving it, awesome phone, those who updated to GB, the only way to get froyo back is root your phone and install froyo from the net...

• naser

AnonD-20821, 18 Sep 2011i think the white is the best because the black colored model ha... moreCan we change the default skin to white?

• AnonD-20821

Krishna, 15 Sep 2011hey Frnds plannin to buy his amazing gadget.......just cant deci... morei think the white is the best because the black colored model has rubbery surface which is prone to scratches and can't be laminated properly too, go for white!! it is a premium color

• Anish

guyz im going to buy LG optimus one p500 ,can any one tell me is there any battery backup problem....?

• sudhi

hai,

i have upgraded my phone to GB, and i have lots of problems in it.
1.battery backup goes low
2.loudspeaker activating only after 2 sec
my question is
CAN I DOWNGRADE TO 2.2 (froyo)
any one please answer me.
Thanks in advance..

• ANKUR

i have updated my lg optimus one to gingerbread 2.3.3
now when i connect my phone to pc the tranfer rate is very less only 600 kb/sec second...earlier it was 15mb/sec
plz help me guys...!!!