LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• asif

AnonD-20558, 03 Sep 2011am updated my p500 to 2.3.3 manually, u need lg official GB rom(... morewhere u got...from which site you downloaded tell me from where you got 20b

Finally. i found a bug in gingerbread update.. that is... usb data transfer bug... at froyo, i was getting 2-3 mbps while transferring data via usb... now i get only 100-300kbps.... wat u say guys... check out urs n tell.

• deeopz

How do we updagrade to 2.3 ???

• Rajat

Does anyone know LG service center in Bangalore where gingerbread update is available?

Prince, 03 Sep 2011Hi , Don't update your ph 2.2 to 2.3 . I just update it very... moreGuys,I dont know why someone r blaming gingerbread update.If u feel that video playback goes bad,just install moboplayer and its codec from market.Its really good.Now my op1 with gingerbread works fine with many types of videos.....
One thing i am sure battery backup improves considerably with gb update.
My phone has no issues now.Yes,the proximity sensor now has more power also.

• vinodji

Hi just got updated with 2.3.3 good looking menu and some new applications but some problem of heating and battery sucks overall experience is very good the major thing is l.g service amazing and polite go for it for a new experience tbanx see you.....!

Hi there.,
iam planing 2 buy dis one
iam not fam with android
is dis d right choice....
can any body tel its gud&bad sides
thnx in advance . . . . . . ,

• ram

GS Bisht, 03 Sep 2011I bought this phone 15 days back. Phone is great but the battery... morehi dude just u try android booster and follow its advice its really amazing

• Vishal

This phone is excellent! I guarantee you will get everything you pay for this phone... it is amazing.
Can somebody guide me on how to upgrade it to 2.3?
It will really be helpful of u...
thanx

• AnonD-20558

am updated my p500 to 2.3.3 manually, u need lg official GB rom(i.e indian latest is v20b),and KDZ updater....in simple steps u can update...it took 10 min to update the phone...

• karanam

kdz updater is good
gb 2.3.3 is working excellent on p500. thank u very much for sharing update link in these opinions. but some internal memory crashed ... but ok. i need help to root my phone because i want all apps to move to sd card.. thanx pn advance

• Prince

Hi ,

Don't update your ph 2.2 to 2.3 . I just update it very bad picture and video than before. I am very unhappy. If you happy with current version don't update.

• GS Bisht

I bought this phone 15 days back. Phone is great but the battery backup is very poor. I already tried all battery saving option but still need to charge it 2 to 3 times a day!

Guys,I got gingerbread from my nearest lg service centre.
The service is really good and they cheerfully gave back my phone in about 20 minutes.
From my experience,my optimus one got more battery backup.
Now the lag when playing angry birds and other games had disappeared.
I really love LG for giving gingerbread first for optimus one.
Its really good.
now sending this post using my op 1 with gingerbread.

• Suraj

Hi friends,
I just upgraded my optimus one to gingerbread, overall good, good touch experiance, supporting MARATHI language but galary going ugly with 8 GB memory card :-( n diodict dictionary missing in 2.3
can anyone suggest me what to for accessing offline dictionary !!!
Thank you.

Installd 2.3 and now when i call or get a call the proximity sensor turn the screen off so i cant use the screen and end the call :(

AnonD-6094, 02 Sep 2011Why you are considering micromax over this phone. micromax doesn... morei jst asked bcoz micromax a70 has got a 5mp camera and a 2ndary camera...

• Rocky

Amazing phone: absolute value for money.

Was comparing HTC Wildfire with this. However the hands on experience proved that this phone is much better than the HTC wildfire..

• raj86

AnonD-13815, 01 Sep 2011i have been using this phone for a month and i dint find an opti... morego to wireless and network settings.click wiFi settings. turn on WiFi. you will see the available wiFi networks.if the WiFi is not in that list, scroll down the list. at the end you will see "add WiFi network" option. click on it. enter WiFi name and password.i think this will work.

• AnonD-20491

komla, 02 Sep 2011how do i send songs using bluetothuse think free office. browse the file and in options u can send it via bluetooh