LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

Anonymous, 24 Jul 2011links not workingHere it is ...
http://csmg.lgmobile.com :9002/swdata/WEBSW/LGP500/ANEUBK/V20e_00/V20E_00­.kdz

AnonD-8622, 24 Jul 2011punk.,,,downloaded few games from ur blog..only assasins creed w... morewith every game, there is gamedata download option too with apk.... download both files.... then extract zip gamedata file in pc and paste extracted folder in
sd/gameloft/games/ => gameloft games
sd/android/data/ => other games

hawx crashed because of no gamadata in required folder... u need to paste gamedata then install apk... then game starts... all games are working... u can read others opinions.. i also check each game to ensure it works...

AnonD-9627, 23 Jul 2011help me plz,,,,, i updated my phone to v20c and restarted but i... moreHello Gurpreet, I was wondering how were you able to update since there is no update released by LG since V10e for Indian users. Were you trying to update it with a custom firmware?

AnonD-9627, 23 Jul 2011help me plz,,,,, i updated my phone to v20c and restarted but i... moreEven the same thing happened to me also...remove the battery and again switch on...wait for 20 mins...first boot will take some time...dont worry....android logo comes means that 2.3.3 update is successsful.

• ash

swap, 24 Jul 2011Does this handset support PDF reader..??on new versions adobe 10.1 flash player available

How to singout google talk account.? bcoz i've to add new account present account is not singing out so..? Or tell me how to format the cell...

AnonD-3315, 18 Jul 2011i have already posted the steps ... once again.. i will tell... morelinks not working

• Prabhu

punk.,,,downloaded few games from ur blog..only assasins creed working that to after downloading some mb during installation..then it says video not supported then it starts the game,.hwax 3d when i click the icon it just crashes thats it...pls guide if i am doing anything wrong...or guide how to proceed once i download the zip file...

• swap

Does this handset support PDF reader..??

• jr

AGP, 23 Jul 2011Cn v mk video calls wid d back cam? if yes, hw?Via Tango apps download from market it only tango 2 tango

• me

gourav89, 22 Jul 2011hi friends anyone please help me , regarding to use flash sup... moredoes support flash but u need to download the adobe app off the android market

• san

can any1 tel me how to update the phone to 2.2.2 ???

• G-man

touch lag was removed when I updated to 2.2.2 kernel 2.6.32.9 v10g

since that update the touch lag was gone. dunno about the others but my phone's touch lag was definitely removed with this update

• simon

AnonD-9627, 23 Jul 2011help me plz,,,,, i updated my phone to v20c and restarted but i... morehi ive bricked 2 handsets trying to update through lgs software updater,luckily they were under warranty ive got a 3rd one and kept well clear of updating be careful if you get it working again the support from lg is awful...

• jcbzone

AnonD-9627, 23 Jul 2011help me plz,,,,, i updated my phone to v20c and restarted but i... more1st booting after a firmware upgrade usually takes 5 to 15 mins(maybe longer) depending on how much apps you have, just leave it alone & dont turn off. hopefully it will resolve itself.

• gaurav

Is there new update available in india other than v10e.... when it we will get update for gingerbread....??????

AnonD-3315, 24 Jul 2011switch off your mobile and then press vol down + home + power bu... morethanx suhail

AnonD-9627, 23 Jul 2011help me plz,,,,, i updated my phone to v20c and restarted but i... moreswitch off your mobile and then press vol down + home + power button simultaneously . after 10 sec u will see android icon and pack icon then leave the button..

• cj paez

i bought my lg o1 a few days back, and ive been having an issue when i connect my phone using a usb, and even when charging, the screen doesnt respond anymore, and sometimes makes presses i didnt make. I tried upgrading to v10g froyo 2.2.2 thinking it would fix it, but it didnt. the phone's perfect except for that glitch which even prevents me from going into usb mode.