LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• al

i hope optimus 2x will be launched soon here in the phil.. maybe the price will be 33k same with the galaxy tab currently.. or 40k? and its launched would also maybe make lg p500 more affordable, to depreciate maybe by 1k?...

12500p is the current price in cebu and davao ryt? should have bought one, when i went to davao last month.. here in zamboanga its still price at 13700,

i wanna buy it already, but kinda impractical to buy it here in zamboanga at 13700, when i know its 12500 already in other cities in phil.

• rahulshetty9

hey plz tel me wats its cost nw.... and does the battery trouble so much.. if so den its very much annoying... a setback infact... no other go....?

• rahulshetty9

Prateek Gupta, 13 Jan 2011Hi, All the apps are not capable of being run/stored on th... morethanx a lot mahn.. tq v much..

• Anup

Hi Neo,
I want to use the LAN internet(office) or the wired internet on the PC to my Opt One phone. How can I do that?
Plz help

• netcrack

js1970, 13 Jan 2011Hi Prateek or Neo (or any other user that could help). Is t... moreGo to contacts, then press menu button, you will get options like Search, New Contact..... etc., press More there you will have Speed dials option.

• sathya

Vishal, 14 Jan 2011Hi evrybody........Im a proud user of O1....thx 2 all who h... moreIt just last for a day after full charge in the morning.

• sathya

js1970, 13 Jan 2011Hi Prateek or Neo (or any other user that could help). Is t... moreIn contacts view Just press the short cut physical hard button which is the first one from left side, you will get search, new contact, multiselect, display options, accounts & more . select the more option and you will get speed dial - start assigning and you are done

• Vishal

Hi evrybody........Im a proud user of O1....thx 2 all who hv posted n reviewed....thx to GSMArena team fr their superb review.....O1 is simply superb.......no other competetors fr it in dis price range.......

Guyz pl reply me on this....my battery is draining too fast.i hv turned off GPS.Bluetooth,WiFi etc....msging n calling is all dat im doin.......I hv 2 charge twice daily....any battery saving apps?????

• js1970

Hi Prateek or Neo (or any other user that could help). Is there any way to enable fast dial? What I mean is the ability to long press a number in the dial pad, and the phone does the call to the contact atributed to that number? It's a feature that I´m used to in all other phones I had, and would be great to have it in my new optimus one. I just can´t figure it out, and tried everything... Thanks to all...

Please tell me that can we play HD games like Asphalt 5 and modern combat on this phone??

• Nav

Neo, 13 Jan 2011hi all users: have seen some trying rooting on optimus iss... moreSorry neo for not mentioning those details. I am not new to android. i have had a samsung galaxy i7500 for over a year before this and i have done all rooting, modding etc on it and even have been flashing back and forth a couple of custom firmwares. And I did take a nandroid back up using titanium back up itself but since the application itself performed a factory reset on my phone, of course without my knowledge, i am not sure if it even saved the back up somewhere. i couldnt install titanium back up after that as i couldn't root my phone after that incident using z4root.

• Sanjay

Jagan, 13 Jan 2011Can we view and edit MS office documents in this phone, lik... moreMr. Jagan,
Yes, you can. The phone comes with pre-installed Think Office (can also be downloaded from Android Market for free). It handles office extensions, zip extension and also pdf extensions.

• Prateek Gupta

Yes you can by using the application 'thinkfree' which comes preloaded in the optimus one.

• Jagan

Can we view and edit MS office documents in this phone, like .doc, .docx and .xls
I am planning to buy this phone.

• Neo

Anup, 13 Jan 2011Hi Neo, Thanks for the quick response. I'm talking about t... moreHi User,
The Only way is use a network\provider gprs,3g or WIFI routed network,there is no other way rather through bluetooth i have check but think its not possible as the android stack does not allow as far as i know

Deleting APPS.
Since the mobile has a stock ROM ,you do not have permisssions to delete as app \wiget pre installed n stock OS,rather just force stop the apps in settings-->apps-->manage apps,it will stop all services for taht app alone

Neo

• Ajinkya

Abu, 13 Jan 2011hi, how can i update this version in my optimus1.see the manual.......... ;-P

• Jeetu

My phone's OS is 2.2 ,kernel version 2.6.32.9, Software version V10b-Oct-02-2010. I tried to update it but failed. I followed the steps given on lg mobile phone support. The LG Mobile Support Tool Displays 'Software update is not supported for this model' in the analysis section of Software Update.
Somebody Please Help.
Thanks.

• Jeetu

Somebody Please Help.
Thanks.

• surendra

I am planning to purchase lg optimus.can any suggest me how is camera...i hav seen camera quality of galaxy3 its awesome.does LG has good quality camera and does its battery heats up while talking....

• kolkata

i purchased on 2nd jan . battery last only one day.is my optimus is falty.plz reply optimus users. is there any software to improve battery back