LG Optimus One P500

LG Optimus One P500

• Optimus one

Sunny, 22 Dec 2010I want to buy lg android but which one is better in internet wor... moreoptimus one is better one for internet usage , it has gor some advanced and it supports HTML 5, inbuild video player, off-line cache. so go for P500

• Jer

I'm from Philippines as well and same as you are, I just bought mine last 4 days ago but bad luck, I bought it without any discount.. hahaha. Mine lasts less than 24 hrs though I play a lot of songs and games. Have you tried turning off the vibration(when you're entering txt msg) and adjusting the brightness?

• Jer

Neo, 23 Dec 2010Hi, Once decided to reboot,do not remove battery or power off... moreThanks Neo.. You're very helpfull! I'd like to help others as well but I'm just a starter when it comes to android/p500. I'm used to Palm OS since its really easy to tweak but I guess adroid phones are scary and difficult to tweak. Could you recommend some sites that can be helpfull for startes?? www.PDA4x.com site is not working anymore which was the best site I know when it comes to Smartphones.. God bless you and Merry Christmas!! and hey just one more thing.. Are you a Filipino?? I'm kinda wondering cause you know a lot dude! Hahaha

Cheers,
Jer

• immi

Saju, 17 Dec 2010Can anybody me link for software Nimbuzz and skype for LG Optimu... morewww.nimbuzz.com
you can enter there phone number and a sms will come. you can download.
or in your phone you can go to icon MARKET there alot of software are available including nimbuzz.

• jay

Shruti, 23 Dec 2010cant move it...tht option not cming.... but ppl hav moved app... moresee i told you that all apps cannot be moved.only a few can be moved like angry birds,,opera mini etc...
again go to settings>applications>manage applications>downloaded>click any app the screen will show things like uninstall,clear data and move to SD card.
select the move to SD card option and ur app will be automatically copied to ur.SD card....

• Shruti

jay, 23 Dec 2010go to settings and.then go to apps. after that click on dow... morecant move it...tht option not cming....

but ppl hav moved applications to their sdcard here...like nfs shift

• jay

can skype be used. on an 2.5G network or is it mandatory to have a 3G????

i dont have 3G yet.

• jay

Shruti, 23 Dec 2010Hey plz can sm1 tell me how to install non market applications t... morego to settings and.then go to apps.

after that click on downloaded apps and then select an app n click it.on right side second row there would. be.an option of move to SD card.try click it.if it does then ur app would be moved to card.

note:
all apps cannot be moved to SD card,only some can be....
better download an app from market called APP2SD.It will help u further.

• Neo

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2010Sorry, I need to check with U. Which version is newest, V10C ... moreHi,
The Version changes from one Zone to another,firmware is only used for fixing tweaks and performance,the date indicates release date by LG to customers based on Zone availability.

As i said i do not know what fixes are added in each version,only LG knows it

Will update details on performance improved for my phone.It takes time to notice changes

Neo

• Shruti

Hey plz can sm1 tell me how to install non market applications to the sd card.....Im running out of my phone memory :( :(....I have a 4gb card on my optimus plz plz plz give the step by step process of installing applications on sd card.....
Thanks
Shruti

Neo, 23 Dec 2010For version V10E your release update is on Nov 2010,Mine is V10C... moreSorry, I need to check with U.

Which version is newest, V10C or V10E?

Does the date has any impact on the version.

Thanks.

• Neo

Neo, 23 Dec 2010For firmware update: I had to look for day or more to check it ... moreFor version V10E your release update is on Nov 2010,Mine is V10C of Dec 2010 so definitly some tweaks would had been fixed by including latest version.Only LG knows what they included in it

Neo

• Neo

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2010My update shows V10e-Nov-30-2010. Yours = V10c. What is th... moreFor firmware update:
I had to look for day or more to check it performance
Firmware updates are given only for performance boost and to fix tweaks,
Till now only advantage i see is freeing up resources now goes to 290`301 MB ram earlier it use to ive 270~MB,still need to check what tweaks are done on it

AND for Version
the version stated v10E

• navind

Anonymous, 23 Dec 2010What is its Price? I am from mumbai. Where is available at good ... moreHi..

I bought it for 12600, paid 7600 as i had returned my BB 8520...

you can check out alfa or croma...everyone is around same price...

adithya, 23 Dec 2010i bought my P500 yesterday in chennai, india for Rs.12400(275$)where did u buy in chennai

• Anand

Neo, 23 Dec 2010Hi Optimus users, I had tried teh firmware update(INDIA) and it... moreok thanks neo

is there any way where i can make a contact group via LG PC SUITE,couse there is a option for contact group i m already made some group over there but dont know how to copy all that group to phone

Anand

• adithya

i bought my P500 yesterday in chennai, india for Rs.12400(275$)

What is its Price? I am from mumbai. Where is available at good discount in Mumbai?

• alimango

choochoo, 23 Dec 2010ive bought this phone for 4 days already.. and I LOVE IT VERY MU... morehi, can i ask where did u buy ur Lg O1? im form the phils

• choochoo

ive bought this phone for 4 days already.. and I LOVE IT VERY MUCH!! im from the philippines and i have bought it with 30% discount...

hmmm... i was very satisfied with it.. but i am still observing its battery life.. it only lasts for 24 hours.. i have to charge it every day.. i already have task killer and turned off the 3g network, i was not using wifi often, maybe i just used it for an hour.. is it normal?? how many days does your battery lasts?

and i cant update the firmware via LGmobile support tool!

but overall.. i loved it, especially when i am playing with it, or listening to the music, internet is fast also, and there are lots of applications in the market!!!

i hope i dont have any battery problems...