LG Optimus Vu II

LG Optimus Vu II

• Suri

It works fine for somedays later, it will get 3g and 2g network issue, interenet completely not working, if I check with LG, they are saying it is locked with SKT network, need to unlock, LG people pls tel me if this is locked with SKT telelcom, then why it was owrking fine while I was buying it.. waste of money

• abhishek

abhi, 04 Mar 2015it is phabletVery nice phone

Could you tell me whether LG Vu II can access with USB OTG flash drive? If so, how to do that?

how to use antina of this phone

• nitz

how can i upgrade my lg optimus vu2
i want lolipop in my phone
any suggesion pleasee

• abhi

M.M.H, 23 Jun 2013is that a phone or a mini tablet?it is phablet

• abhi

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2014this phone has only limited sms character, pls give me some... moreuse other sms app likee go sms

• mayoma

Hello LG Dev, when will it be update 5.0 for LG VU 2 and VU 3. Pls include these models on the lollipop updates.

i really wanna this phone but i cam't find it in middle east .. where did u got it from??

• charso

Anonymous, 18 Nov 2014this phone has only limited sms character, pls give me some... moreinstall hangout app it helps

• manoj

I purchased Class 10 memory card micro SD Samsung Pro with 32 GB capacity. This was well accepted by the mobile and mobile does not feel heavy with this card.

this phone has only limited sms character, pls give me some tips to make it unlimited.

• manoj

Which class of micro SD card is supported in LG VU II ? Class 6 or class 10 ?

• jvg

manoj, 15 Nov 2014I have LG VU II F200. I am intending to buy memory card for... moredoes this mobile have goes and edge

• manoj

I have LG VU II F200. I am intending to buy memory card for this mobile. I would be greatly thankful if someone over here advises me that I would be able to use 64GB memory card also.

• jameel

of all the 5" screens this device has so far the biggest area, its pure science, that of all the quadrilateral (squares, rectangles), square has the greatest area. Now , all other deices are more rectangle, therefore companies saves more on screen cost by just giving the same diagonal dimension 5". That's why in all the consumer electronics having screens, wide screen is given so much more publicity since companies saves more in rectangular wide screen than a square screen. For example, area of a wide 40" screen is 682 square-inch. but if its a square screen then area will be 800square-inch. More than a 100 sq.in. loss for buyer(15%).Its a profit for the screen maker. they just call it wide screen and add a few features here and there and sell for the same price as other makers.

• jameel

Can anyone tell me how to use that small antenna at the right corner top, near secondary mic. There is a T v application preinstalled but it does not work.

• jameel

Handset is really good, especially dimensions are so square that it doesnt feel heavy in hand as weight gets distributed on palm. handwriting recognition is amazing. i am using the Same. itS not easy to get usea to but is amazing. 2GB ram is good in dayto day use. battery needs to improve more, but 2 battery suffice.

• khan

Anonymous, 31 Oct 2014it is an awsome phone i love messing with peoples head with... morewhat was the price of this mobile??

it is an awsome phone i love messing with peoples head with the universal remote, one problem is that i imported mine from korea and it does not support the mobile bank offered by my service provider.