LG Q8 (2017)

LG Q8 (2017)

• Max

It's a great budget phone. I recommend it.

• Zero

Why this Q8 is not the real one? Why it got replaced by the SD450 version?

• Nexiva

this LG V34 isai beat in Japan

• LL

AnonD-685637, 15 Apr 2018Hello! Please tell me about screen on time of LG Q8. Same with V20 ?Average 3h with Opera/Waze etc. A 1080p screen would have been better.

From where can I buy this phone man

Hello! Please tell me about screen on time of LG Q8. Same with V20 ?

• Zorak

Hello!!! Can anyone tell me in which 4g lte bands it works? I couldn't find them anywhere.
Thanks!!!

• llll

AnonD-141584, 12 Mar 2018Thank you for posting that. I noticed it is on sale at £49... moreIt was £318 for a few days.
I bought mine from Italy (335€+shipping)

Thank you for posting that. I noticed it is on sale at £499.99 in UK and €499.99 on Amazon in Germany. GSMArena stated the price as €340.

A friend had the LG G5 and the camera was impressive! He could take extreme wide angles!

Pictures look pin sharp!

Finally!!! This phone is now available on preorder on amazon.co.uk

• Guy

Anonymous, 31 Dec 2017It's much worsen than V20 because it has non-removable battery.So that immediately makes it far worse than the V20? The s8 has a non-removable battery and is it garbage? The Q8 is everything the V20 is missing in terms of Hardware and Software Faults, including the bootloop issue.

If this doesn't bootloop like the v20 it seems like a decent deal.

Why don't they sell it world over not a few country no meaning saying what's wrong with it if u can't buy it

AnonD-709656, 23 Nov 2017I don't like the LG V25 (Q8) It's got same features as the V20 ... moreIt's much worsen than V20 because it has non-removable battery.

So LG has snubbed the UK with this phone and gave us the crappy Q6. Lets wait and see what phones from LG the UK wont be getting in 2018. No wonder you dont sell as many phones as your competitors!

• Egoist

If it had less screen resolusion, lets say by 30% lower, (this high dencity is not needed) it would be more power efficient.... would be a times bettre phone.

Anonymous, 14 Dec 2017So LG lol Hi end is good, Mid range having low end SoC sd430/435SD 430 is okay. Just 1 Adreno behind SD 625. (505 vs 506)

Hi end is good,
Mid range having low end SoC sd430/435

• Amit

Any Idea When would this be available in India!!!

Anonymous, 27 Nov 2017Battery life is extremely short on this. Around 5-6 hours on 80-... moreNo, my mistake it is back in Amazon italy for 600 eur.