LG Q9

LG Q9

Justin Bieber, 26 Mar 2020PIE UPDATE is not available for LG Q9 & G7 Fit.Yes it is lmao. I'm running on 9 pie on a g7 fit

Yapdi, 30 Jul 2019Like a G6... Like a G6... Remember that song?Now I'm Feeling So High Like a G6 !

• Sir pee

Evoworld, 20 Feb 2020I want to have that phoneSo good i 👍 it

• Justin Bieber

PIE UPDATE is not available for LG Q9 & G7 Fit.

• Evoworld

Yapdi, 30 Jul 2019Like a G6... Like a G6... Remember that song?I want to have that phone

Pie update is available now for Q9/G7!!

• Yapdi

Like a G6... Like a G6... Remember that song?

• Beto

Anonymous, 09 Jan 2019Snapdragon 821 consumes a lot of energy this is why snapdra... moreYes. LG is lost...

• S5 minik 821

possesso samsung s5 of the first ones who came out with snapdragon 821 never have given me problems nor in community and durability
i have daily use at date of today including my partner with android 6.0 durability confirmed.

• Mark_S

Revamped G6.
Peculiar.

Looks good but g6 is better

• Jonnydeo

Rex Tech, 09 Jan 2019WHy they would release this when the Lg G6 is priced at 250$ ?Shit I was gonna go back to LG but this is making me think about it more had the LG 6 and loved it ...wtf....!!

>Camera improvements means >price but it only serves good to people who likes to take photos, better specs w/o decent/best camera is enough to lower the devices price, we need flagship specs without decent camera

Catherine the Great, 14 Jan 2019The phones LG are making in 2019 are so much different than... moreIt looks nice. I used LG-4 few years ago,but I've been using Samsung 8+ instead. Anyway, I'm curious, why LG still use Android 8 for the year 2019 for their new products. I think, they should be more up-to-date by using Android 9 to keep their loyal users.

The phones LG are making in 2019 are so much different than the phones LG was making in 2004 and 2005 (like the LG C1100 and LG B2050). It's shocking.

yee, 12 Jan 2019and why would you need a 2k display on such device? well t... moreFor that price, looks like they are trying/going to get rid of the mobile division instead...

• yee

and why would you need a 2k display on such device?
well they just trying to get rid of old panels and processors from G4 and 5

Karl ZX, 11 Jan 2019Why is everyone blaming the chipset? I dunno if you have ne... moreSnapdragon 821 if significantly more power hungry, so a tiny advantage in processing power doesn't justify having it over a newer non-flagship chipset. ESPECIALLY with a pathetic battery like theirs

• Karl ZX

Why is everyone blaming the chipset? I dunno if you have never had a snapdragon 660 device, but 821 is evidently better than 660. Just because 660 hast sightly better power performance doesn't mean it is completely better than 821. 8xx series are and were flagship chipsets. Usually manufacturers don't use past year flagship chipsets so I am really impressed LG does. Only complain is price and battery.

• Shiva koli