LG Stylo 5

LG Stylo 5

• Cinderella

Got LG Stylo 5 October 2019. Before one year, it began to not connect to internet and wifi and bluetooth would toggle on by its self. I reset and reset the network settings without fixing it. I paid $50 to have a replacement sent, and now that phone is doing the same thing. I did a factory reset this time. It worked fine for 3 days but now will not connect to internet. Piece of junk. I don't recommend it.

This phone is literally the Stylo 4 with 1GB of extra RAM, it should be calles the Stylo 4 Plus or the Stylo 4.5

Excellent phone I've had for a few months. It was 100% charged and then all of suddenly it went Dead for no apparent reason. Anyone know WHY

• bubbs

great phone have had it for almost a year if ur gona get a good strong case for it get poetic on amazon its really good

• Emma

Cher, 29 Dec 2020Where do I buy a stylus?The stylus comes with the phone

• Dan

Cher, 29 Dec 2020Where do I buy a stylus?LG sells them

• Cher

Where do I buy a stylus?

• Dan

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2020I'm reading these comments, and can't help but wo... moreI've noticed the same thing. It appears a certain brand has a large contingent of paid trolls on this site. who goes around leaving glowing reviews on that brand's phones, and trashes their competitors' phones.

• Ojax

I have had this phone for over a year and honestly it's the best phone I've had and I've owned every model of stylo besides the 4, this phone is fast and responsive, I play emulators with no issues, pc games, even stream my xbox. I use only Bluetooth bone conduction headphones and they work great, I've unlocked developer options and this phone is highly customizable if you know how. All these people complaining about this phone are either bots, spoiled, paid to smear it, or mentally challenged.

• John

So far this has been a terrible phone. It's so sluggish even snap hat filters barely work. The camera is ok but coming from a J7 crown left a lot to be desired. Scrolling the net is slow if there are a lot of images and i have to restart the phone at least 6 times a day. It's solidly built but lacks processing lowerperiod and how a phone for its price is running snapdragon is beyond me. Not worth it at all for the price.

This is worse phone i purchased In a while....will not be buying another lg...i have bad service where it was always fine in past and seems like it cant keep up any with gaming...

• Jrock

BP, 12 Nov 2020Stylus? Mine did not come with one. Was it supposed to? Did you find your stylus? Just push the little square under the bottom and it's spring loaded. Should pop right out!

• JJ

Anonymous, 30 Oct 2020I'm reading these comments, and can't help but wo... moreI've had LG cell phones all my life never had any problems with them I have a stylus 4 now and I just ordered a stylist 5.

BP, 12 Nov 2020Stylus? Mine did not come with one. Was it supposed to? Bottom right of the phone the stylus is inside

• BP

Joe, 02 Nov 2020Two of your problems could have been solved by just downloa... moreStylus? Mine did not come with one. Was it supposed to?

• Lebratt66

I put in a 64 Gig Memory card seems to read it ok so far.

• Joe

Dim Sum, 15 Oct 2020worse phone ever!! -spell correct is horrible. cant fix ... moreTwo of your problems could have been solved by just downloading the Google keyboard. Losing the stylus was your fault not the manufacturers. Do you just enjoy complaining?

• Joe

Dim Sum, 15 Oct 2020worse phone ever!! -spell correct is horrible. cant fix ... moreTwo of your problems could have been fixed just by downloading Google keyboard. Losing the stylus was your fault I don't know how that's the manufacturer's fault. Do you just enjoy bitching?

I'm reading these comments, and can't help but wonder if these electronics manufacturers engage in smear campaigns against LG, or one another.. whatever, what have you. I have owned my LG Stylo 5 (boost) for just under 1 yr. This is the best phone I have ever purchased. The stylus makes navigating the phone a good experience. The precision when typing, scrolling, and clicking is very nice. Having 1080p resolution with the potential for great brightness (if you want it/ choose), adds to that experience as well. Browsing through the landscape of the device, flowing in and out of different pages, loading videos, etc. is quick enough for my purposes (I find it to be fairly fast). Now, LG skin is not my favorite.. but.. I like it. It's simple and a relatively user friendly version of Android. The phone isn't perfect by any means. There are better phones on the market (duh!). But, for the $180.00 I paid for it--- It has and continues to be very good to me.

This phone is bad ass. No problems at all.