LG T375 Cookie Smart

LG T375 Cookie Smart

• ATUL

battery backup is really horrible

I buy newly this mobile but battery not work for long time low battery,hang.

in this phone possible the download the games.

• roking dip

frm which website i can download touchscreen games on this handset?? it does not suprt uc browser... :-(

• Balamurugan.r

Sir i have tha lg t375 model mobile. This mobile mp4 videos not accepted sir y.

je n'arrive pas a installer skype sur LG T375

we are need RC NT TO GOOGLE and you tube in my LG T 375
COOKIE smart my PO-900028503

we are need RC NT TO GOOGLE and you tube in my LG T 375
COOKIE smart my PO-900028503

• nitin manju

Can i run chat applications on the background? lets say i have a java app like eBuddy, can it run on the background? while i am working on some other stuff or i am watching a video..

• YK

Hello all,

******I have brought this phone. it seems to be good. but the only thing i wanted to knw is whether i can use skype or Viber on this phone..? i have lots of friends on skype and viber.. can you please suggest me..***

• aditya

its shape and look is like i phone i like it

is LG cookie an android phone?

how to upgrade its OS?

• Raj

No antivirus will be supported by the cell is best to other cell

• Suzie

Does LG T375 mobile phone cases are fit for LG T385 too?

• uma

in this phone possible the download the games.

pls frinds any bod tell me the solution of holding the call during i spoke

• Wilson

I am using one, but it was not me who bought, my girlfriend did and found it's too inconvenient to use so she exchanged with my GT505. I don't like the Receive and Deny keys designed on the touch pane, it's never good, sometimes it doesn't work and i have to press few times to receive the call, better hard key so that when i press, it responds by a click sound and by that i know my order is confirmed. It usually makes call by itself when i put it in my pocket so I have to encode the contact book and call logs. Whenever I wanna access to them and password will be asked, this is also a problem. The backup battery is very low, I have it recharged fully at 7am and up to 8pm almost out. Camera is not good, I used to use my GT505 as a photoshooter because the Re is 5.0, but this T 375 only 2.0 therefore the cam is useless. The micro SD is designed inside the case so anytime removing the SD card I have to remove the backlid either, that's quite bad

• elma

i just got mine as a loyalty unit from sunshop. this is a basic phone which serves the purpose of texting and calling. but as many basic phone i had, this LG T375 is the most unique so far. the touch sensitivity is as good as the iphone. and there are some features some basic phones dont have. the widgets and shortcuts is very useful. thou the batt is only 950 mHz, there is a feature on how to save your battery life. As for me, it lasts for atleast 2 days for normal calls and texts.

The most important thing in a full touchscreen phone is in LG T375.. and i am referring to the TOUCH SENSITIVITY its VERY GOOD.

• goldi

when i am calling on this phonei hear 2 sounds it is the problem of the phone?