LG Town C300

LG Town C300

clapton, 20 Dec 2012I have lg-c300 new and i would like to use whatsapp but i cant ... morehow can i download whatsapp on my lg 300

• dev

Vim, 04 Jun 2013I have an LG C300, when I select camera for photo or video the p... morei am also faceing same problem

• Phone_Hunter

This phone sometime working very slow some times work very fast when try to go in any application try to press the side button its going in diff application only and its very very irrating.. dont understand wht to do...???

• phone hunter

chicks, 18 Jul 2013why do my phone can send text but can not received textchk with your network provider might be msg center number is incorrect

d phone is slow and canot use whatsapp appliication

• chicks

why do my phone can send text but can not received text

• Anonymoud

I like this phone, which I've had for about three years. The only problem is... I tried downloading Youtube videos onto it (and the formats were correct and everything) but I couldn't play it... I says that the file is not supported... What does this mean and how do I fix it? All answers are appreciated :)

• Me

Anonymous, 09 Feb 2013I've had this phone for a few years now and I still don't know h... morepress OK button

• Vim

I have an LG C300, when I select camera for photo or video the phone rmeins freeze on loading.....
No other function can be done , I have to remove the battery for the ohone to br reset.

• khan

i m using Lg c300 but its switched off several time and have to reinstall software/what can i do for this problem

I've had this phone for a few years now and I still don't know how to turn off the loud speaker when speaking to calling someone. How do I turn it off?

• WILLIAMS.

panel

• clapton

I have lg-c300 new and i would like to use whatsapp but i cant access on it what wrong?

• G to The G-Gold

Love the phone but after a month it just started to go off on its on,Battery life is good but dont run to much it cant hold whatup.

i have lgc300 but i cant access whatsapp what is the reason

• Rich

just bought it but battery life is a a problem.

• Chariekadzo

I Love the phone bought it in Kenya and am proud to showcase it any how. The battery life is a bit not good. But worth the cash...

• cambirmingham

just brought this fone from cash converters in redditch for 6 pound well worth it so glad i brought it now

its a decent phone however battery life sucks

Other than insufficient memory and slow internet access it aint dat bad kinda like it,it has some appealing features too.