LG Town GT350

LG Town GT350

• Cptcanuck2

AnonD-52056, 25 Apr 2012Some one tell me if this phone has an FM Transmitter. I do not s... moreIt's there, and your earphones are the antenna. You have to slide open keyboard, rotate phone into landscape mode, and more icons including FM radio will appear.

• Cptcanuck2

Cptcanuck2, 25 Feb 2019I have exact same battery issue. Someone just gave me this phon... moreThe guy at Fido Phone Company said the battery has permanently died from being drained and sitting around for years. The guy at the shop CellPR said a new battery is $30, but that he wouldn't spend it on such an old phone in February, 2019. So I put the phone in his recycle bin.

• Cptcanuck2

-, 12 May 2012It's a horrible phone. The resistive touchscreen is VERY resisti... moreI have exact same battery issue. Someone just gave me this phone in mint condition, February 2019.

yehay, 15 Jul 2011what do you mean facebook 0? when using the wifi, set the defaul... moreHow do I connect to the wifi on my phone

I would love my LG GT350 to support whatsapp if this may be posible.

• najm

Ragav Sagar, 10 Mar 2014I really enjoy with my cell,,,,very stylish with good slide and ... morei don think dat dis phone supports whatsapp if u v got an ans plz reply back

• Ragav Sagar

I really enjoy with my cell,,,,very stylish with good slide and a perfrect options,,,my question is can i use watsup in my cell please reply for my question?

why u all always says the lg gt350i is not good...so you can create ur own phone????...then do it and dont use this type of phone..if this phone have a so many deffects..then search a data that can repair...u need a knowledge that related in pc so thats u can upgrade this phone.this is ok for me

i have a lot of games and apps in this phone that compatible and full screen.if u content in this phone..then create ur own phone..

why u all always says the lg gt350i is not good...so you can create ur own phone ...then do it and dont use this type of phone..if this phone have a so many deffects..then search a data that can repair...u need a knowledge that related in pc so thats u can upgrade this phone/

• aminhamada

This phone battery bad

• iNelly

This phone is awsome. I love it. It never brought problems to me! Cool phone. Buy it and have fun. Everything works perfectly

This is a nice phone that can be a little slow but is perfectly fine to use. The only thing I would say though, is that whoever said it has great battery life lied! I have to charge it every day which is very annoying.

• tony

it is nice to see but bad in working

• owen

Please i want to know how i can upgrade my phone,can you please help me to do it.

• crystal

With my phone I send lots of pocket calls and texts, correct me if I'm wrong but this particular cell phone can't let you access WiFi, and every time I try to use the internet it charges me extra on my monthly bill.

• sashi

Please think twice before buying this product. Poor touch response, low battery backup, hard buttons(call buttons on front) etc... Many apps not supported in this phone. LG care ....not to say.

• Khairzada

well I love Lg but I bought this version for awesome apps unfortunately it doesn't have many apps on internet or may be there aren't available apps for this version that is why I hate GT350F. I like the battery.

• didi

I hate this maximum limit of applications. it seems to be a firmware bug, but LG doesnt care at all

• rahul rv

i had brougt this mobile before two years i dont like this mobile i cant set themes in this and it doesnot support most of the apps