LG U8100

i wont conect the phone u8130

• anura

i wont conect the phone u8130

• rosie

doea anyone know how to get the phone off car kit?

Anonymous, 23 Jul 2008this phone sucks. my laptop can't even identify it. no matt... morey at il un pilote de lgu8100 compatible avec l'os xp

this phone sucks. my laptop can't even identify it. no matter how many computers i try it on, the usb never works!!! HELP!!!!!

• ramesh

Guys, Please send the driver for LG U8100 Model.

• hiral

hi, i have just brought the lg u880 but cannot transfer stuff frm my pc to phone..!!!!! anyone know how to do that???? i installed everythin but it still says not connected 4 um reason but it is!!!! help please........

• Edwin

Just wonder if any problem with this phone model (LG U8100)? Because some of the page cannot be displayed while on the Internet.

• Zzz

I dun understand y my phone cannot connect 2 the G-Thing....izit becos my com port is wrong...n wat does it mean by OBEX connnection...any1 who noes pls tell me..

• artistul

I forgot! Only .jar Java Games work. The .jad - no. Good luck. And... I am sorry for my bad english :) Bye

• artistul

For Lava Games you must download (see on Google) this soft: G-Thing. And for the picture download the latest version of CD from www.wowlg.com. i have LG U8130 and I am very satisfied. And I have from the begining the same problem. That`s all. See Ya !

• Zzz

hw come the phone cannot play games that r java enabled. I hav dl some games but canot play them lol....any 1 who noes pls tell me.

• gabby

encounter the same problem
...
when u install did the thingy ask u to connect online

er... then u press ask next time?

i tired on my bf laptop ... its okie..
pic can be transfer
... the onli diff is he clicked on the never connect online icon n tt cd will install another few driver inside..

think u need to uninstall it totally first

from "control pannel" add remove program

then go "run" type : regedit

double check n go delete the all Lg register

note: i think i theres a few loh..
esp some in those cannot read words
in those folder folder... so u need to check every folder jus in case...

u currentli is wif singtel or starhub>
any prob wif mms
i cant mms
go online... wif gprs okie...
i can go inside yahoo butcant login ~
the key pad dont allow mi to type.
u try next time
www.yahoo.com type this in the url of gprs browers

• ania

i have problems transferring my pictures that i have taken form my hp, to d computer. i have download d given LG cd to my pc but i c none of my pictures.. help me a.s.a.p?? tell me step by step please thank u..

• gabriel

oya.. the memory problem... onli ard 28000kb shared memory.. ??? or 64?? messy..~

• gabriel

i jus got this phone... ya got it free when u purphase a 3g phone.. (provided u sign up another 2 yr plan la.) but any problem with this phone?? mayb the color pixel onli 64k(jus normal) btw y they displaying the wrong pic on this site?

• Amy

got blueetooth?! pls email me

• Sinoview

This hp is now being offer for free in Singapore when anyone buy a 3G hp from Singtel...

Dont know what's the problem with this phone.

• SHYAM GAUD

I like the model. But it will more better
to know the price.

• Sam

HAR ! this phone in singapore ? can u pls tell me where exactly can i find it as i would love to see it thanks