LG V20's Android 8.0 Oreo update starts rolling out
LG has finally started pushing Android 8.0 Oreo OTA update for the LG V20. The first versions to receive it are the F800L, F800K and F800S that can be found in South Korea. The update weighs in at a little over 1.6GB and its build number is V20c-JUL-06-2018.
The changelog of the update includes:
- The blue light filter in "Comfort view" has been improved. 10 new levels of adjustment added.
- The Home touch buttons can now be hidden while using apps.
- New icon shapes.
- Improved settings layout.
- Each app's notifications can now be managed managed all in one place.
- The notification badge on the apps displays the number of new notification accordingly.
- Battery and performance optimizations by limiting background apps.
- Sony's LDAC codec is now supported for Bluetooth headsets that support it as well.
- Touching and holding on an app icon reveals more options.
Historically, LG sends out the update to South Korea first in the form of a wide soak test, but if everything goes smoothly we can expect it to arrive in other countries pretty soon.
- Hsein Lubis
when LG V20 H990DS can get upgrade to Oreo version?? still waiting for Original Firmware from LG..
- 13 Sep 2018
LG, I hope you are reading this. You are a piece of old, sundried shit. Because you can produce great devices and later ruin them by your underworldly support (by the way with all the crap you can produce to make 3rd party developers feel like in...
- 01 Aug 2018
When is the next Olympics? xD
- 27 Jul 2018