LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE

LG Watch Urbane 2nd Edition LTE

• c
  • carpot
  • 11 Apr 2016

Bat5205, 11 Apr 2016I have had the Verizon edition of this watch for 3 days now... moreoh , are you sure you got the 2nd generation of the Urban 2 .The first urban 2 was indeed faulty. Maybe it has to do with the network why they Not work. What i don't like on the Samsung Gear 2 you can not make calls !!!! What is that?I had the apple watch i have often telephoned about the watch.In a Samsung is a NoGo .Huawei Watch also can make calls.

• B
    • Bat5205
    • 4Kw
    • 11 Apr 2016

Carpot, 05 Apr 2016Hi, I also want this watch. I've heard that the delivery be... moreTrust me you do not want this watch

• B
      • Bat5205
      • 4Kw
      • 11 Apr 2016

I have had the Verizon edition of this watch for 3 days now. Do yourself a favor. Do not buy this thing. I had waited and waited for this device to be available. As soon as my Verizon store had I got it. It has been noting but trouble. It has connection issues when working independently. Talked to Verizon technical support and they have no clue. Talked to LG they have less of a clue. The watch has no gps, no NFC. The only independent function it has is calling. None of the Google services work when it is in independent mode. Was told that the watch can take up to 3 minutes just go get a signal. I am going back to my Samsung gear S2 it may only run Tizen but at least it works.

• Carpot
        • 05 Apr 2016

Anonymous, 05 Apr 2016who needs lte on watch ?
        LTE is the new Mobile standart . In cities , the smaller LTE better.So far, the Watch can receive all the frequencies if needed.

• B}Y
          • 05 Apr 2016

Polen, 26 Mar 2016I think smart watch manufacturers should produce some with ... moreits really useful when we have expensive phones and dont want rubbers steal them so we use smartwatches but i agree lower price is better. band are good too. i have mi band too but smartwatch is far better

• Carpot
            • 05 Apr 2016

Hi, I also want this watch. I've heard that the delivery begins end of May. The U.S. mobile providers accept pre-orders. In Europe, there is still no confirmation.

• X{p
              • 05 Apr 2016

who needs lte on watch ?

• M
                • Mohd
                • MGG
                • 04 Apr 2016

I'm waiting for it I can't belive I will get red of the smartphones weight finally

• mya
                  • 30 Mar 2016

Hi I really want this watch where can I buy it from please help

• P
                    • Polen
                    • KAp
                    • 26 Mar 2016

I think smart watch manufacturers should produce some with limited features and at lower prices. Many of the smartphone features are bettter used and accessible from smartphone or tablets. Up to date I have limited myself to purchasing a smart band, because festures in the smart band is what makes sense to be oiut of the phone such as monitoring sleep and movement.

• L
                      • LGU2 Owner
                      • 0g1
                      • 23 Mar 2016

AnonD-441601, 22 Mar 2016What kid of apps you need on watch? You have a mobile phon... moreDepends on how you use the watch. Apps I have include Wear Media to play my 1 GB of music stored on the watch through bluetooth and Endomondo/Ghostracer to track my runs using GPS while listening to music through bluetooth without having to carry a phone. My calls are forwarded to the watch and I am paired through LTE so I still receive/send SMS from my phone when I leave the phone at home.

• 0Yx
                        • 22 Mar 2016

Hello, long time reader... 1st time contributer. as an owner of the original 2015 release of this watch (when it was first released for only 6 days), I can attest that my version works on every carrier including Verizon, where this new one only works on AT&T. This is why I feel that LG cancelled their sale took them back because most carriers (probably Verizon) were upset that they (user) can take the watch and move it around from carrier to carrier. this is only my personal opinion from experience as a real, current owner and daily user of the first gen watch, and also a tinker'r and hacker of wear software for use on android and bb passport

• MWF
                          • 22 Mar 2016

Anonymous, 22 Mar 2016To store the OS and any apps you might run on it?What kid of apps you need on watch?
                          You have a mobile phone for that or tablet.
                          You cant play game on watch you cant run internet watch youtube and so on.
                          Its just nice decorative item.
                          But in case of phone are useless.
                          My opinion.

• q85
                            • 22 Mar 2016

AnonD-441601, 21 Mar 2016Grats watch with 4gb memory for what? Its shows date time ... moreTo store the OS and any apps you might run on it?

• ELu
                              • 21 Mar 2016

Grats watch with 4gb memory for what?
                              Its shows date time and thats it.
                              Useless overpriced piece of something brown and smelly.

• 21 Mar 2016

Its almost back...at least in the USA. Available for pre-order on AT&T

• 14 Mar 2016

This watch is going to be relaunched 2nd half of 2016

• 95j
                                    • 05 Jan 2016

AnonD-227883, 04 Oct 2015can anyone enlighten me please as the usefulness of these '... moreLike a Ford Model T compares to a Ford Mondeo.

• qKH
                                      • 21 Nov 2015

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2015LG have withdraw this watch from sale as of today, 20th Nov... morei agree. i was able to get one the 2nd day it was released and i love it. dont know if i should return it.

• 20 Nov 2015

LG have withdraw this watch from sale as of today, 20th Nov 2015, with no indication if it will ever go back on sale. The are indicating "hardware issues" as the cause of the withdrawl. Some people actually have the watches. LG need to indicate what the hardware issue is to allow these people to decide wether to keep their watches or not!