LG Watch Urbane W150

LG Watch Urbane W150

• Stickyandy

Anonymous, 15 Dec 2015I have had this watch for 3 days. I accidentally locked the face... moreJust unlock with same lock code on your phone

• Andy37214

Best smart watch, clear didplay, easy to change watch faces. This watch has got alot cheaper in 2017, I got my hands on a used one for £60, what a bargain, but some used ones are still holding there value.Im not interested in the ' fit ' side of this, just purely for telling the time and the ability to change the watchface.

Had mine for 2 years now, the screen is still scratch free, the battery will easily make it to 30hrs with average use. heavy/constant use i.e bluetoothing music to a speaker for 8 hours none stop means you'll get a day tops. really easy to sync to handset so it's not a hassle when you upgrade and the watch faces that come standard aren't bad looking. but you have plenty of option using the phone app. upgraded to wear 2.0 earlier in the year and honestly it's only made it better. it's added a keyboard feature so you can now reply to text and messenger posts on the watch itself. it'll still need the phone nearby for the connection but it's a fun little feature.

• rob

AnonD-564053, 24 Jul 2016Is this worth to buy or better get moto 360 2nd?pls any1 can tel... morenah

Ratz, 11 Jun 2016Will LG watch Urbane W150 get android wear 2.0?This LG Urbane W150 already upgraded to Android 2.0 by the end of January 2017.

suomynona, 06 Jun 2017I have been using this since 2015 December. All is very good. Th... moreYou can buy another OEM spare charging cradle, which will solve your charging issue.
From my home market to buy the cradle from China, it just cost around USD5. It charge as fast as the original charging cradle (my original charging cradle still working fine).

• suomynona

I have been using this since 2015 December. All is very good. The battery is superb, so is the touch. One thing I miss on this is the speaker, I have to use a handsfree (BT or cable) with my phone. Otherwise very good watch. I never use in-built faces, for that I use Watchmaker. Only one thing I hate about it - the battery cradle. Most of the night (read, every time I put it to the cradle) I have to fight with the cradle to make sure that the watch is getting charged up.
A month ago, when it got an update, I hated it. I couldn't answer the call with it. But last night it got another update and the option to answer is back. Now it is better again.
The battery doesn't serve me whole 2 days now a days, but easily it takes me 30 hours.
But I won't suggest you to buy this watch just for one reason - the charging cradle. I wish LG would make it a wireless charger like Samsung and Motorola. And it being two years old now, you should look into newer models with better features.

• Norisko

AnonD-551960, 22 Jun 2016Can i make a call without using the phone?Not on this model, you need the LTE one

Is this worth to buy or better get moto 360 2nd?pls any1 can tell which 1 worth to buy?

• AnonD-551960

Can i make a call without using the phone?

• Mr.T

The best smart watch... I have been using it for a while now and its awesome. Classy, fast, heavy duty, awesome display, awesome battery life almost 2 days...
I have the gold color so classy.
Simply love it :)

• Ratz

Will LG watch Urbane W150 get android wear 2.0?

Question, 27 May 2016Can the watch screen ON all the time without time-out? Or there ... moreYes. It goes to a dimmed version of whatever watch face you are using, but can easily go thru all day without effort.

• Question

Can the watch screen ON all the time without time-out? Or there is a certain time-out? Thanks a heep guys!

• Arbo

Can you make a call with the watch ?

I have had this watch for 3 days. I accidentally locked the face with a pattern which I now cannot duplicate. Does anyone know how to fix that?????

I have seen and checked one used by my colleague. Looks very nice. Double the RAM, add slightly more juice( for 3 days use)and add a micro-sd slot. You will sell me one

• Bikrame

I think it was announced before October 2015!!!!!! New urbane 2 was anounce on that month!!

Better than Apple Watch, Samsung Gear S and Huawei watch.