LG Wine Smart

LG Wine Smart

• Lynn

AnonD-571998, 13 Aug 2016I have been using the LG Wine Smart H410 and absolutely love. Y... moreHello and please help LG Winesmart H410 flip phone,

I just purchased an unlocked LG WineSmart H410 flip phone and I love the design combination of real keypad and android functionality, but I can't find a US cell phone carrier to support this phone. I tried verizon, att and I thought everyone said it should work on Att ATT staff put in a sim card and the phone still didn't work. I called t-mobile they said they don't think it will work and could not find any reference to the IMEI nos, that I provided them. They have no information on this phone model . Please recommend a phone network in USA that will enable this LG winesmart phone to work. I love this LG flip phone and don't like regular smart phones. I'm in Pennsylvania in the US. Please let me know even if I can just get it working for talk and text .Thank you!!

This phone has more submodels:

LG-F480K
LG-F480L
LG-F480S

And korean version - this version is 3G only:
LG-T480S

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Ringtone stopped working post reboot any suggestion? O_O

• erika

Hello,
I just bought this phone and it worked amazing for me but one thing.
I can't find the shortcut or button in the keypad (not the screen keyboard) which command "send" if I use WhatsApp or "go" if I want to search for something in the browser. Because I usually press those commands in the screen keyboard.

Is there any keypad shortcut or button, OR the command is indeed in the screen keyboard?

Thank you.

• guy

PçPç-z, 24 Jul 2019lülz 3mp rear camera and 0.3mp front? I smell 2004in 2004 you'd be glad to have a 0.3MP REAR camera and no front one at all...

• PçPç-z

lülz 3mp rear camera and 0.3mp front? I smell 2004

rich, 26 Mar 2019put a microsd card in, thats whats it there forAnd then have crappy R/W speeds!? D=

• rich

Kiyasuriin, 10 Nov 2018I need this to have more storage. ;-; 4 GB is not enough! (somet... moreput a microsd card in, thats whats it there for

I need this to have more storage. ;-; 4 GB is not enough! (something like 16GB of storage would suffice)

Charlin, 30 Aug 2018Can I download and use WhatsApp on this phone ?yes. It's less convenient to type though

Can I download and use WhatsApp on this phone ?

• arju

jcoccino, 16 Nov 2017What's the difference between the korean version (not clone) and... morekorean variant has build-in antenna?

• Mc

AnonD-711878, 30 Oct 2017Hello! Anyone can tell me where can I buy this phone here in the... morethere's alot in shoppee, there's no official release on LG philippines so you can just but it as second hand into those who import.

• Poiss

Do somebody know, how to add otg support to that phone?

• jcoccino

What's the difference between the korean version (not clone) and the actual handset that you can buy in LG store?

Hello! Anyone can tell me where can I buy this phone here in the Philippines? I needed it so badly. I would love to give this as a gift to my grandfather. Thank you to those who will help me. 😊

AnonD-670228, 18 May 2017How do i make international calls? I try to key in + and the are... moretry 00 instead of +

• leanne

still available in the Philippines?

• Muharem

I have this cell phone for about 18 months and i am very satisfied

_zhEn_zAkUra_, 12 Oct 2016it's cheaper than the others, this is great!How do i make international calls? I try to key in + and the area code but it seems to omete the + everytime.