LG Wine Smart

LG Wine Smart

• Phone whiz

There’s also a black colour or at least I have a black one

• MS

m, 12 Oct 2020hi i bought the model d486 can any one help me how to do t... moreHi I have this phone to switch words tap and hold on the word options
you might have to use the OSK for rare words

• m

hi i bought the model d486
can any one help me how to do t9 word on the phone keypad?

• lahiru Jay

Scallywag, 02 Feb 2016You can find an English manual (PDF) on http://www.lg.com/c... moreThanks dude

• Josh

Lynn, 04 Feb 2020Hello and please help LG Winesmart H410 flip phone, I ju... moreHello
I checked the 3g bands of the 410,
It does not have the 850/1900/2100 bands that AT&T works on.
The 486 does support these bands.

Hey Lynn, you need to buy some sim card from USA GSM operator - example AT&T or T-Mobile US...

• Lynn

AnonD-571998, 13 Aug 2016I have been using the LG Wine Smart H410 and absolutely lov... moreHello and please help LG Winesmart H410 flip phone,

I just purchased an unlocked LG WineSmart H410 flip phone and I love the design combination of real keypad and android functionality, but I can't find a US cell phone carrier to support this phone. I tried verizon, att and I thought everyone said it should work on Att ATT staff put in a sim card and the phone still didn't work. I called t-mobile they said they don't think it will work and could not find any reference to the IMEI nos, that I provided them. They have no information on this phone model . Please recommend a phone network in USA that will enable this LG winesmart phone to work. I love this LG flip phone and don't like regular smart phones. I'm in Pennsylvania in the US. Please let me know even if I can just get it working for talk and text .Thank you!!

This phone has more submodels:

LG-F480K
LG-F480L
LG-F480S

And korean version - this version is 3G only:
LG-T480S

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Ringtone stopped working post reboot any suggestion? O_O

• erika

Hello,
I just bought this phone and it worked amazing for me but one thing.
I can't find the shortcut or button in the keypad (not the screen keyboard) which command "send" if I use WhatsApp or "go" if I want to search for something in the browser. Because I usually press those commands in the screen keyboard.

Is there any keypad shortcut or button, OR the command is indeed in the screen keyboard?

Thank you.

• guy

PçPç-z, 24 Jul 2019lülz 3mp rear camera and 0.3mp front? I smell 2004in 2004 you'd be glad to have a 0.3MP REAR camera and no front one at all...

• PçPç-z

lülz 3mp rear camera and 0.3mp front? I smell 2004

rich, 26 Mar 2019put a microsd card in, thats whats it there forAnd then have crappy R/W speeds!? D=

• rich

Kiyasuriin, 10 Nov 2018I need this to have more storage. ;-; 4 GB is not enough! (... moreput a microsd card in, thats whats it there for

I need this to have more storage. ;-; 4 GB is not enough! (something like 16GB of storage would suffice)

Charlin, 30 Aug 2018Can I download and use WhatsApp on this phone ?yes. It's less convenient to type though

Can I download and use WhatsApp on this phone ?

• arju

jcoccino, 16 Nov 2017What's the difference between the korean version (not clone... morekorean variant has build-in antenna?

• Mc

AnonD-711878, 30 Oct 2017Hello! Anyone can tell me where can I buy this phone here i... morethere's alot in shoppee, there's no official release on LG philippines so you can just but it as second hand into those who import.

• Poiss

Do somebody know, how to add otg support to that phone?