Mediatek introduces the MT6739 chipset
The India Mobile Congress 2017 was the host of a Mediatek event where the Chinese company announced a new entry-level chipset MT6739. The SoC has a quad-core CPU and supports two main cameras, 18:9 ratio screens and dual VoLTE.
The processor has four Cortex-A53 cores and operates at up to 1.5 GHz. Its screen resolution support is limited to to 1440x720 pixels - 720p in 18:9 ratio. The modem is LTE Cat.4, and dual SIMS are supported.
Here’s a full list of the MT6739 specs:
- CPU: 4x ARM Cortex-A53 up to 1.5GHz
- Memory: LPDDR3 (Up to 3GB, 667MHz)
- Storage: eMMC 5.1
- Camera: 8M+0.3M (VGA) dual camera
- Video Decoding: 1080p @ 30FPS, H.264/HEVC
- Video Encoding: 1080p @ 30FPS, H.264
- Graphics: IMG PowerVR GE8100 up to 570MHz
- Display: 1440 x 720
- Modem: 4G LTE Cat. 4 DL / Cat. 5 UL (FDD/TDD), C2K SRLTE, L+G, L+W/L+L DSDS, eMBMS, HPUE, 600MHz band supported
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, FM, GPS+Glonass / GPS+Beidou
The MT6739 is arriving as an update to the MT6735, and will power smartphones by the end of 2017.
- MT6739 y worse igpu
What i dont understand is why the relatively newer cpu MT6739 (announced 2017) still has an older and worse iGPU (PowerVR GE8100 launched 2014) than cpu MT6735 (2014) which has iGPU (ARM Mali-T720, 2015). MT6739 (122) ranks almost same as MT6735 (124...
- 22 Oct 2020
Your right about that
- 10 Nov 2019
It's crap cause my Doogee S40 has it and it glitch and is slow
- 10 Nov 2019