Meizu 17 Pro

Meizu 17 Pro

Meizu should come to the Philippines. People will buy it for sure.

Meizu should come to the Philippines. People will buy it for sure.

I wonder why people haven't reviewed this device. It's quite strange actually, that they haven't reviewed this.

Even pulling off with most efforts like buying this from an importing country, then reviewing it, that's braveness, because I haven't seen a proper review of this phone.

Ajr, 19 May 2021Honestly, why would anyone buy this phone over a S20fe 5G? ... morejust compare specs and the say stupid words sammy boy

• Ajr

Honestly, why would anyone buy this phone over a S20fe 5G? Design?

• BeZzO

Ed, 16 Feb 2021I have the meizu mx6 and after 4+ years i still received up... moreGreat to still getting updates , I have m6 note and I bought it in my country for +200usd but still on android 7 and guess what ,, this phone is rubbish

• beep bop boop

some random dude, 25 Feb 2021When did a port on a phone starts draining batteryvery ironic for a phone charger to be draining battery haha

B4425, 04 Nov 2020You should be glad it doesn't, the headphone jack affe... moreWhen did a port on a phone starts draining battery

• Ed

eddydeniro, 29 Jan 2021Very bad company in terms of software update. I have the meizu mx6 and after 4+ years i still received updates. I came to gsmarena only because i found my phone is not a deep bathtub diver. It still works but think my headphone is connected. So i am considering a replacement.

• Koko

Because it is sold m, 25 Jan 2021Because it is sold mostly in China. As far as I know their ... moreWhat is your comment based on, personal experience? Most people like to repeat bad things over and over again thinking how cool and knowledgeable they will look on the internet without having any personal experience. I own a Meizu phone and let me tell you there is no drawback in terms of software as it still works excellent after 2 years, more so I tried Samsung S10 and only 1 week of use I quickly switched back to my 1 year old Meizu as the UI was much better and user friendly!

Very bad company in terms of software update.

• Because it is sold m

Mobilemaster, 22 Jan 2021Because it is sold mostly in China. As far as I know their ... moreBecause it is sold mostly in China. As far as I know their software is not so great. It may have good specs, but if the soft is ruining everything...
By the way I love some of their phones have a white front. I am tired of only black color.

wbpwns, 09 Jan 2021The design of meizu 17 and 17 pro would have been pwrfect w... moreIn exterior design and overall aesthetics there are no one who can challenge Meizu. I own the Meizu 16th (Meizu 16 in China) and it is one of the most beautifully designed phones with pure symmetrical design. It also has flagship level performance.

Fanito.Flaze, 18 Jan 2021Such a spec-monster phone and no one in YouTube is talking ... moreBecause it is sold mostly in China. As far as I know their software is not so great. It may have good specs, but if the soft is ruining everything...

Fanito.Flaze, 18 Jan 2021Such a spec-monster phone and no one in YouTube is talking ... moreprobably cause meizu is ded

Such a spec-monster phone and no one in YouTube is talking about it! It has a Snapdragon 865! 12GB RAM!! 512GB!!! 64MP Quad Camera set-up!!!! Lots of cool things and still no one is talking about it lol

K-2, 09 Jan 2021Oh, God, - OIS? No OIS? 16S/16S Pro - OIS+just cuz the previous gen has it doesnt mean the nex gen has to have it, its called sacrifices, but OIS was a horrible sacrifice

Oh, God, - OIS? No OIS?
16S/16S Pro - OIS+

The design of meizu 17 and 17 pro would have been pwrfect without that punch hole front cam. It would have been symmetrical fromt and back. They should have used pop-up cam or use a small screen at the center of back panel for selfies (they already did this before in meizu pro 7 plus) or a regular screen like nubia z20.

Would have bought that perfect beauty of a phone with flagship chip and all around specs. Key word is "would have".

Please retain this design except change remove the front cam punch hole for meizu 18 please.