Meizu 17 Pro

Meizu 17 Pro

• Rob

ayonedot, 15 Sep 2020Did you buy a Global Version of the phone? i.e. Were Google... moreI have the Chinese version and despite doesn't has Netflix or Mario bross everything else works really really well you can download the play store and the Google services and works fine, also the play services for games, and still having OTA updates

DanFern, 02 Jun 2020Received mine from China yesterday (12gb). Brilliant phone,... moreDid you buy a Global Version of the phone? i.e. Were Google Services installed and working properly?

DanFern, 02 Jun 2020Received mine from China yesterday (12gb). Brilliant phone,... moreDid you buy a Global version of the phone? i.e Are Google Services working properly and properly integrated?

• Olaful

I wish Meizu would buy global like oneplus with good support.

Big fail for me the audio Jack, sd card, global rom support.

• RoOoGy

I like the Spec of this mobile, but I didn't find fully English Review for it.. + I need Authorize Website to buy it 12GB version.. Preferably Global version, Thanks so much

• q

Anonymous, 25 Jun 2020Yes, no OIS. But its EIS is very nice. EIS works in good lights but not in poor light

this phone have most prettier phone packing that i have seen to now.

even prettier than Mi Mix Alpha & phones carrying Lamborghini postfix.

Look , design & Material of it are super fantastic & unique

• Kai

DanFern, 06 Jun 2020I haven't used the camera much but it's at a good level, no... moreCompared with Mi 10 pro, the camera of MEIZU has no OIS. But, it has a 3D detector, which is very intersting and new. For operating system, no company in China could make better one than MEIZU. OPPO, VIVO and HUAWEI emplayed lots of persons who worked in MEIZU for OS development. What's more, MEIZU has very good sound effect as it is a MP3 company long long ago.

GL79, 07 Jun 2020Are cameras with OIS ? ThanksYes, no OIS. But its EIS is very nice.

Are cameras with OIS ? Thanks

DanFern, 06 Jun 2020I haven't used the camera much but it's at a good level, no... moreThank you so much. I was expecting the sound quality to be amazing. But I was a bit disappointed about the camera. IMO, even Mi 10 Pro is not very good in terms of camera because it gives inconsistent results. It was very kind of you to satisfy my curiosity anyway.

• DanFern

vivooneplusoppo4ever, 03 Jun 2020Are you contented with the camera dude? I wonder how its ca... moreI haven't used the camera much but it's at a good level, not as good as Mi 10 Pro however. The sound is brilliant with the stereo speakers, very clear and loud

DanFern, 02 Jun 2020Received mine from China yesterday (12gb). Brilliant phone,... moreAre you contented with the camera dude? I wonder how its camera is. And also its sound quality.

• DanFern

Received mine from China yesterday (12gb). Brilliant phone, smooth interface, very fast and works perfectly well in the UK. Very underrated phone especially for the price, one of the best releases this year.

• Gusta

hayashi, 15 May 2020Honestly, not a bad phone. I just wish Meizu used a black b... moreNo, white bezel is suitable for white and unicorn back cover color as Meizu 16s Pro color.

Black bezel is for other color.

Honestly, not a bad phone. I just wish Meizu used a black bezel on the white model, it stands out in a bad way.

SteveFOX, 13 May 2020Aliexpress has Meizu 17 Pro up for pre-order with a Global ROM.Update: Both of 2 devices support 120Hz. You can unlock it via update, the screen support 120Hz natively but developers lock it at 90Hz due to concerns about battery life.

SteveFOX, 13 May 2020Aliexpress has Meizu 17 Pro up for pre-order with a Global ROM.Isn't Global ROM trash compared to China ROM in terms of software support? And doesn't China ROM support English as well? I don't think It's a big if you have decent English anyway

Rk100, 13 May 2020And here you go not understanding a single thing I have sai... moreBro, relax. It's not a big deal.

I was half joking with that article (mostly to see if you would read it or just skim the headline and go from there). I've already stated what I wanted to state and still won't purchase phones without a headphone jack as I don't like corporate greed. That really is all there is to it.