Meizu 21

Meizu 21

• Hammer173
  • 578
  • 06 Dec 2023

Lmao I laugh so hard at people complaining that the phone is only IP54. It's 440 EUR!!!! What do you expect out of a phone with flagship specs at this price?! And besides, who uses their phones under heavy rain? I certainly don't. My phone isn't even IP certified, I don't care about that stuff. You don't swim with your phone, for god's sake!

• 06 Dec 2023

Dr. Watson, 05 Dec 2023...how can we use our phone when it's in our pocket?Then you get cover or something.you don't necessarilyiate to use your phone in the "RAIN"

• 06 Dec 2023

Zendroid, 05 Dec 2023Your body also release moisture, even from your pockets. Dude what are you saying.enough moisture to harm your phone?

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2023What does my phone have to do with anything? The point I wa... moreBecause you bought a weather sealed phone, but still defend this outdated model.

That's why it has everything to do with your point of defense.

• Qt1
          • 06 Dec 2023

Zendroid, 06 Dec 2023What phone do you have now? Think wisely. What does my phone have to do with anything? The point I was trying to make is that when you are walking from outside to inside, or vice versa, you should be paying more attention to where you are going, rather than staring at your phone. I'm always dodging people like you who can't take their eyes off their phone. Or if they do happen to bump into me, they look at me like it was my fault. It's extremely annoying.

Anonymous, 06 Dec 2023I think most normal people don't have the need to look... moreWhat phone do you have now? Think wisely.

• Qt1
              • 06 Dec 2023

Zendroid, 01 Dec 2023Nice try, but no. Splash resistant isn't enough. I... moreI think most normal people don't have the need to look at their phone as they are walking from outside to inside. Just wait until you get inside, man. It can't be that urgent.

this company is dead

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2023Isn't it weird that you decide to use your phone in th... more...how can we use our phone when it's in our pocket?

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2023Isn't it weird that you decide to use your phone in th... moreYour body also release moisture, even from your pockets.

Anonymous, 04 Dec 2023Apparently,the world would be submerged underwater by 2024... moreWhen did they release the galaxy s5? You obviously still don't know real life outside.

• S
                        • Sarkirssian
                        • 6sR
                        • 04 Dec 2023

Morena89, 01 Dec 2023Hello dear friends, Well, in comparison to other flagship ... moreYou want a phone or a Alienware?

• 04 Dec 2023

Zendroid, 30 Nov 2023Only splash resistant in 2024? Nah, not worth it then. Apparently,the world would be submerged underwater by 2024,cause i'm trying to understand why you have to say it that way

• 04 Dec 2023

Morena89, 01 Dec 2023Hello dear friends, Well, in comparison to other flagship ... moreDon't understand why y'all are comparing it to the other flagship when it is half the price of those flagship

• 04 Dec 2023

Zendroid, 01 Dec 2023Nice try, but no. Splash resistant isn't enough. I... moreIsn't it weird that you decide to use your phone in the rain when you can just put it in your pocket,damn,weird people everywhere

• 04 Dec 2023

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2023no sd card slot no 3.5 mm audio jack no ips panel no IR ... moreSomeones stuck in 2015 lmao

• 2Ca
                                  • 04 Dec 2023

Anton el papy, 04 Dec 2023ips panel hahahaha someone stayed in 2014 hahahabut its amoled?

• S
                                    • Suka blet
                                    • ase
                                    • 04 Dec 2023

Anton el papy, 04 Dec 2023ips panel hahahaha someone stayed in 2014 hahahaAmoled!!

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2023no sd card slot no 3.5 mm audio jack no ips panel no IR ... moreips panel hahahaha someone stayed in 2014 hahaha

David 040882, 04 Dec 2023Give me an example then at least Best example, look at the prices around you. Here we use pricerunner to find out the best prices.