Meizu C9

Meizu C9

• sapis

buy it for backup.. Rm199 new.. best in price compare to same price phone.. its performance on par with redmi 5a.. with bigger screen.. overall its ok for its price

• wahab

phone is best but now a days touch is not working completely & i already change the touch glass and update the firmware / flashing also done but still touch is not working could any one help me how to solve this problem.

• Ruzaslam1

It's good and friendly suitable for me and everyone

• sobuj

I am feeling comfortable using this phone

Hi as a salesman I make a lot of calls, appreciate if anyone can comment on the call quality on this phone, thanks

• somss

Good phone for everyday use. On average use - no heating or lagging. Strictly no for gaming. Good battery life, good camera, good display for the price you pay. Using it as secondary phone. Small screen and small form factor means easy to carry for me. Being a short man my jeans do not fit most 6.4 inch or more display smartphones OR phablets.

Mesh, 30 Aug 2019Is it true it has no radio and how long does it keep charge... more hi, yes it is true no radio is there. but as a person who doesnt use radio i don't really think its something to worry about.

I've been using this for a week I picked one up relatively cheap, last night I was using my app that I use Flightradar24 as is a interest of mine the phones battery level is 68% the phone throws a black screen saying shutting down now the phone will not turn back on I left it all night tried it this morning nothing, plugged it into charger and nothing. :(

• Frosta

Overheating and shutting down while playing moba games.

• nasgorbasi

meets my needs. my new favorite phone.

• Nick

kageyamakun, 07 Feb 2019good evening. i would like to ask if the meizu c9 can do 10... moreNo

• Jesi

AnonD-82756, 05 Dec 2018Unisoc = Spreadtrum I believe I had a spreadtrum chipset on... moreIt's awesome bro. The phone works very smooth with this processor

• HarryS

This phone is only about USD 60 in Indonesia. Good camera for the price. RAM 2 GB & Internal Memory 16GB. The battery life of Meizu C9 is good. The battery type is Lithium Polymer with 3000 mAh capacity..

• Xz

phone meizu C9...multitouch 2 finger only???

• Mesh

Is it true it has no radio and how long does it keep charge? Planning to buy it. Please help

• Shade

Banj, 05 Jul 2019The samsung j1 has only 512megabyte RAM but this phone mei... moreSo whats your problem?

• Banj

AnonD-82756, 08 Dec 2018Yeah I think the last handset I had with Spreadtrum was a S... moreThe samsung j1 has only 512megabyte RAM but this phone meizu c9 has 2,000megabyte(2gig)RAM. U have to think about it.

• frank

yoko, 08 Jan 2019which screen ratio that they're using on this phone? 18:9 ... more18:9

• Jhaneson

• Maididono

Regret buying this because heavy lag playing pokemon go. Should have research more. Overall an ok phone