Meizu C9 Pro

Meizu C9 Pro

• Miro

Many apps on this smartphone work correct, but WhatsApp and Viber DO NOT work correct, many many times when I had opened by my hand these 2 apps I saw missed messages or callings, and because of communication using these 2 apps I had to change my smartphone. I did not return that to the trader, because the trader will say that WhatsApp and Viber work. Yes, work most of time, but obvious with mistakes. Chinese copy of technology.

• MrRock

I need talk with specialist right now, it is about MEIZU C9.

Great phone, for the price. Good battery, 3 day's without charging. Slow camera not so nice for snapshots, you should hold it steady for a couple of seconds. Quality is good. GPS works better then in my S5.

where can I find it? (Indonesia)
all I can find here is the C9 2/16GB Model

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 02 Feb 2019Unisoc SC9832E too bad! If most people can do with a MT6580 then this chip will be gold! :D

Unisoc SC9832E too bad!

• Adul Al Salami Kebab

Anonymous, 25 Dec 2018The C9 Pro does not justify the price nowadays storage is i... moreSadly not all brands lets you use that for apps, so better safe than sorry and get the phone with more is always a safe bet, 32GB + SD card (for pics, music & videos) will be enough for most people since 16GB will do barely do if the phone can store apps on the SD card. :)

The C9 Pro does not justify the price nowadays storage is irelevant to consumers if you want bigger storage just buy the largest SD Card you can afford and viola problem solved, you don't need to pay extra for 32G storange when most of the time you don't even use it except for apps you install and you will feel safer when your media files is saved in the SD.

• Only walk

The chipset fastest than msm 425, in antutu score 47697, the battery very save,

No, very thank you.

Unisoc SC9832E, holy s.it! Who will buy this?!