Meizu M2

• bhupendra

I think that m2 note is better phone

• kingtiger

I love this hand set
then I will geting this phon

• inguru

Mohan, 13 Oct 2015How is change batteryIts pretty good compre to 2500mah . Its last for one day with wifi on

• Zaheer Abbas

Hi Friends, please tell whether both sim cards and memory card can be used in this phone are One sim card and memory card or both sim cards and memory card because I have two sims and contacts are important to me.

Please tell me

• CarelessAjit

Screen rotation is not working in my m2.Please help me solve it.

• Ajit

Screen rotation is not working properly in my m2, please anyone help me.

• viral

all costomer ,,,,,all costomer did not like this phone so please return .........................

I got this phone a day before...its really a value for money phone...no lags...no bugs...awesome battery backup...camera is also good...its os is also good but since its new..its confusing me...and it supports 4g also in india...overall...if you are thinking to buy it...just do it...

• Jagan

Guys please help me..I need tempered glass and back case where it is available..And also how to change time zone as 12 hours in meizu m2...

• Bin

How to get the bluetooth passcode

yesterday i got it m2,
all over phone very good,but mp3 not working

yesterday i got it m2,
all over phone very good,but mp3 not working

Hi Guys Yesterday 5:30 Pm I Revived My Phone Meizu M2
Phone Look Is Very Nice Touch Is Good
Camera Is Ok Not Good And Battery Is Very Poor
I Compare This Phone With My Xiaomi Redmi 1s Believe me Guys Redmi 1s is Toooo Good
Finley Phone Is Ok Not Good

best phone in price range ever. im in love with my m2 :D

AnonD-451875, 12 Oct 2015Battery is superb, got 5 hr screen on time with active 3g/4g..!!... moreHow can i use net ??

• Aarushi

i wanna buy this cell phone. so how can i buy?

• Mohan

aze, 01 Oct 2015This mbl is not remove the battery... How is change battery

• suman

I think it will be good but I get many bad reviews on m2 note

• rohit

veeresh yalamaddi, 31 Aug 2015meizu m2 note and lenovo k3 note which one is best suggest me lenovo is the best phn compare to this..

• Arvi

AnonD-451875, 12 Oct 2015Battery is superb, got 5 hr screen on time with active 3g/4g..!!... moreHello, please can you tell me does this phone have the device protection feature?