Meizu M3x

Meizu M3x

• kishna

Forget password

• Flipp

I got this device a couple of days ago. My thoughts so far:
Pros:
Very good screen. This is the best part of this mobile phone. Deep blacks, great contrast, punchy colors.
Very stylish design. Thin (7.4mm) and great build quality.
Very good battery life on Flyme 5 (almost as good as M5 Note). Helio P20 is very power efficient.
The camera is very fast and takes good photos in daylight and indoors
Cons:
Poor battery life in Flyme 6 (tried both stable and developer roms) so I stick to the latest stable release of Flyme 5
Photo quality at night is not that good.
Performance in day to day tasks is good but only slightly faster compared to M5 Note

All in all, this one is better compared to M5 Note since it got a better screen, a slightly better camera, a thinner and lighter build and more or less the same battery life (on Flyme 5).

• Alex

Anonymous, 04 May 2017my device only have 2 nano sim card not hybrid, design slot... moreYep, it has 2 sim cards only, no hybrid.

my device only have 2 nano sim card not hybrid, design slot sim card i think only for sim not micro sd. is my device defferent series? or it's true 2 nano sim card not hybrid?

Kam, 23 Apr 2017anyone here on the Philippines had already bought this devi... morei have just bought this phone. the battery and performance arent so good. the camera is awesome. if you want an alt phone to play game lets buy redmi note 4x

• Kam

anyone here on the Philippines had already bought this device? I want this phone as my alt phone....more like on intensive gaming... :D

• Gigih

AnonD-503930, 09 Apr 2017agreed again my friend.. if this mobile could handle graph... moreDo you have ever try this device?

AnonD-659463, 05 Apr 2017Actually i used this device for 2 week, replacement for my ... moreagreed again my friend..
if this mobile could handle graphic even better it will feel more valuable than this..
i believe MTK X series chip do this task better than P series without compromising its price..
this this a almost perfect device.. but i want it to be 100% perfect with current mid range market.. i guess you wouldn't understand what i'm implying here.. so don't worry.. just think you are correct and I'm wrong.. don't care.. it just my opinion.. it wont have to be true..

AnonD-503930, 22 Mar 2017agreed my friend. but it's the GPU lacks performance.. Actually i used this device for 2 week, replacement for my vivo x7 (sure vivo x7 have superior in all aspect) but meizy m3x just great in the price range, i play vainglory with no problem, no frame skip, mine is 3/32. Believe me
What you feel about mediatek its will change as soon you try meizu m3x, its a mobile phone not only gaming device

AceShot, 02 Mar 2017I bet you won't notice any performance difference between p... moreagreed my friend. but it's the GPU lacks performance..

pleasee......review this smartphone for P20 alliance

• Anon

Meizu m3x or redmi pro??

AnonD-503930, 23 Jan 2017it would be bettter with helio x20 chipset... better graphi... moreI bet you won't notice any performance difference between p20 and x20.

it would be bettter with helio x20 chipset... better graphics and performance...

• mReview

can you please make a review of this mobile, it looks nice but I want to know more about it.
Please have a review of this Please :)

Nice metallic royal blue. At least its bigger than Honor 8.

• nik

Force Majeure, 02 Dec 20165.5" is too big and MediocreTek, not thanks man! But really... morejust like the honor 8 use the flyme OS…

• Asurasonic86

more like the Elephone S7...

• Force Majeure

5.5" is too big and MediocreTek, not thanks man! But really nice colour.

• Jy

Anonymous, 01 Dec 2016Scarily similar to the honor 8Better than honor 8 cause physical button exist