Meizu MX4 Pro

Meizu MX4 Pro

Anonymous, 11 Oct 2017my meizu mx4 cracked the screen,doesn't show anything, wher... moreDon't live in Kenya usually works

my meizu mx4 cracked the screen,doesn't show anything, where will I repair it here in kenya

• LEVINZ

How do I root my meizu MX 4 pro without me having a flymeOs account, I bought it with an account registered in someone's name and have lost contact with him. It is a very nice phone though....any help will be highly appreciated.

Majco, 02 Jul 2015I was thinking about Xiami mi note but no pro cos i persona... morethank you for nice review, though it's an old device but i've decided to have one as my daily driver instead of my last xiaomi devices such mi max, redmi 4 prime, note 4x etc. got little bore with xiaomi devices. my mx 4 pro is on it's way now :)

Now on Flyme 6.0.2.0A ... battery is much better

• asah

the battery life is longer,, so easy to use, like i phone

• jnsrgnt

Great phone all round, total dream to work with, but two glaring flaws really bring it down - the battery life and the lack of expansion options. Flyme is so smooth and easy once you get used to it, and I didn't have any of the LTE issues I've had with other Chinese brands' 4G phones (I'm in the UK). It's just a shame the battery's dying on me after six-and-a-half hours of moderate to heavy use - really not good enough. I hope the newer models improved on this one - it has so much potential.

• omssss

I can't use my sim. Help

Anonymous, 20 Nov 2016Hello, im using flyme 4.5.7I and there is 5.1.11.g is avail... morePlease check in this Wiki for procedure : https://wiki.meizufans.eu/flyme-os
or check Forum for questions

AnonD-621682, 17 Dec 2016why I cant download google play store anymore after resetti... moreSo easy bro, here in Meizu Fans Wiki you have a full simple guide to install GooglePlay following your version of Flyme (OS)

why I cant download google play store anymore after resetting....pls help what to do.

mx4 pro. Dual simcard. Amoled. Qhd. Please.

Hello, im using flyme 4.5.7I and there is 5.1.11.g is available but i cant upgrade it. Every time when i try to upgrade in the middle of proses corrupts. How can i upgrade it? And does it worth to upgrade?

sarat meinam, 10 Aug 2016my mx4 pro brought from china shut down suddenly last year.... moreif after connect to the charger nothing happend,so you have burned motherboard

Anonymous, 25 Aug 2016You're claiming about fingerprint tech when the processor b... moreFingerprint tech? Wut?

AnonD-540658, 05 Aug 2016M8 ur bashing. That's not allowed. Your account's name proves it.You're claiming about fingerprint tech when the processor beats any American phone I can get for this price. Its not like we have any privacy anyway.

• sarat meinam

my mx4 pro brought from china shut down suddenly last year. nobody in india can repair it. someone help me plz.

YOLO, 07 Aug 2016great phone. i have it over a year now. it give a graet fig... moreAhm, Did you use meizu on flyme 5.1.3.0A and i`m a disappointed about the display visibility on sunlight...Don`t worry about games, i don`t play very much.
Thanks

• YOLO

AnonD-569345, 07 Aug 2016Can somebody give me an opinion about this phone only on 5.... moregreat phone. i have it over a year now. it give a graet fight to the expencive phones. the battery holds for a full day in common use. crazy mega-pixel, comfertable to use. very strong sound.
downsides: the device gets hot when in serious use (gaming). screen visibility in sun, not good. camera doesn't work great it night time.