Meizu MX5

Meizu MX5

is meizu launching mx 5 in india?

Polirama , 05 Aug 2015Hello to all, I watched today MX5 in nearby store (16GB). Well... moreIt's TRUE!

• TURKEY

Hi!
This phone has not yet come to Turkey. I want to buy this phone but I have some concerns . 1 on heating . 2 MX4 also yellow spots on the screen quality was very . I would appreciate if you can help . :)

• Polirama

Hello to all,
I watched today MX5 in nearby store (16GB). Well still pretty much Chinese language inside. There is also an upgrade (approx. 780MB) available but it's questionable what happened after eventually upgrade with, in service, posted Google Apps. And also after for example factory reset. I have read that in case of loosing languages it's not recommended to make an upgrade. I am from Croatia. Does anyone can give me some hint about it? Thanks in advance

• shabab

adelix, 31 Jul 2015I start to use since 3 days ago. The phone running nice, fast in... morehow is the battery?

HASCO, 02 Aug 2015HI!, HOLD ON do not buy it if you still want to know about the b... moreCan anyone plz give me a better feedback , I am concerned about the thing ... Someone is saying everything is fine , now I am hearing battery is not good ... See I use WhatsApp mainly around 12 hours a day ... With some internet surfing , not much though , during that 12 hours of time ... My phone usage is 12 hours only ... So anyone plz , and the main question , can I use it in my country India ?

david, 29 Jul 2015Hi friends. i want to buy this phone. Just woried about the batt... moreHI!, HOLD ON do not buy it if you still want to know about the buttery it does not last for five hours if you use the phone with all the functions that means not on the save mode. so I wish if I bought my fav HTC. I AM DISAPPOINTED !

• HASCO

david, 29 Jul 2015Hi friends. i want to buy this phone. Just woried about the batt... moreHI!, HOLD ON do not buy it if you still want to know about the buttery it is not last for five hours if you use the phone with all the functions that means not on the save mode. so I wish if I bought my fav HTC. I AM DISAPPOINTED !

Anyone plz tell me , whether I can use it in India ... I eagerly want this , but want some genuine advice from you all ... I would be greatly obliged if anyone fo you could help me on this .. Can I use this in India without any problem ? ... And does it has any disadvantages as such .. Heating issue , or something like that .. ? Thank you in advance , any suggestions is humbly accepted ... :)

• Moonu

Does it have clearmotion video fluency enhancer funtion??????? Plz reply.

• adelix

I start to use since 3 days ago. The phone running nice, fast in all the aspects. The only thing what i dont like is that this phone cannot find my 4 g network, and only with 3 g i have maximum 4 k/s. Can somebody help me with this? The second thing what i dont like is camera which cannot focus good in the night

• MMK

gab, 30 Jul 2015is it just me, or is the mx5 just an updated version of the mx4 ... moreMX5 over MX4:

Dual Sim, Laser focus, Faster processor, Fast charging technology, Slightly bigger battery, Bigger screen, AMOLED (subjective), Infrared port, Bluetooth 4.1 (vs. 4.0), Higher resolution front camera, Cheaper!

And yes MX5 has a finger print scanner

• gab

ToastedBacon, 20 Jul 2015Are you trolling or just born this way?? i dont listen to the rain, it drives people crazy. lol.

• gab

is it just me, or is the mx5 just an updated version of the mx4 pro? the camera,screen size and dimensions are almost the same,only difference is the chipset and the screen resolution, which i think is in favor of the mx4 pro. no mention either whether this has a fingerprint sensor, which the mx4 pro has. might be wrong though.

• MMK

Ordered a 32GB with silver on white color and its on the way.

One of the most beautiful devices I have seen lately. Just cant wait to get it!

• Richard

Anonymous, 14 Jul 2015Design... Stolen design. But good stolen design.Seriously!!! Do you mind who
Designed a product at first time or who invented it? Why? Why does matter to you? I think It is non of your bussiness, you just do care about product quality

• david

Hi friends. i want to buy this phone. Just woried about the battery life... can someone give us some long information?

• Flanders

Mark, 26 Jul 2015Flanders: Hey, how about battery performance? I know MX4 was qui... moreHi Mark, battery seems to be good, havent got the chance to fully test it because still the chinese version.
But I can say that charging is really fast, I had MX4 and MI3 before and this is much superior

• Mark

Flanders: Hey, how about battery performance? I know MX4 was quite good in that regard, but I just saw some unboxing video, where MX5 went about 6% of battery down during like 24 minutes, which would amount to 6-7 hours of screen on time... Problem is, it was in airplane mode without a sim and they didnt really do anything demanding (just went through the menu), so I'm worried battery life is gonna suck once you put in the sims and start I dunno, browsing web.
Also, how is the pentile screen, is it nice or jagged?
Thanks!

• RAJ

AnonD-370895, 09 Jul 2015As per information available online, Meizu MX5 does support OTG ... morecould you please provide the link about this OTG article? As I want to buy and need for sure...