Meizu Pro 6 Plus

Meizu Pro 6 Plus

• Kennyelfuego

Hello Meizu Pro 6 Plus users, does it support USB OTG?

• Flipp

Got my Pro 6 Plus yesterday. The build quality and in hand feel of this phone is fantastic.
Ditched the global firmware, installed 6.01 chinse firmware and then updated to Flyme 7 Beta. I must say that this version of flyme is very nice. Smoother and better looking than Flyme 6. I also like the face unlock feature.

• Emin

Camera can not be opened without writing password, how can I solve that?

• GENEARL IRI

what update to android 8.0 or no?

this phone still stuck with Android 6?

• rashid

Meizu company plz u need update software nougat or oreo update in pro 6 plus and new features

• Badboy

Support hdmi out.mhl?

2 week points need to improve:
1.Very weak GPS/location
2.No NFC for Global firmware,WTF
The rest are good.

• Watcher

Sapphire Blue, 03 Sep 2017So your phone is flyme 6 with android 7.0 or 6.0?nid time to wait android 7.0 or 8.0 for global set ..

if it not android 7.0 than u cant use ??? ==""""

• jzyn

AnonD-465349, 20 Jun 2017Is anyone using Meiza Pro 6 Plus now? I was thinking of buy... moreim usong this phone...wat can i say is...this phone is superb than s7 edge o other xiomi phone...realy love dis phone...im using s7 edge b4,,i like dis phone more...no heat issue...no lag...smooth

• badboy1981

Is Pro 6 Plus supporting global LTE frequencies, including B20?

• nri78

How does the audio sound over the headphones?

Tigerheart, 17 Aug 2017Just got this sweet device. It's pretty good. It's my first... moreSo your phone is flyme 6 with android 7.0 or 6.0?

Just got this sweet device. It's pretty good. It's my first time using FlyMe OS skin. I must say it's very smooth and fluid. Switch between apps flawlessly. The battery is also good. It'll get you through the day no problem,the battery doesn't drain that much even when in standby mode. The aod feature is also welcome. The camera is quite lovely but it won't be beating against the ip7 plus or S8 anytime soon. The design also has that premium feel to it, speaker is loud enough. Overall I'm happy with this. Thumbs up Meizu. Hope you'll stick to Exynos or snapdragon, the 8890 in this performs well.

What kind of screen does this cellphone have? Gorilla glass

Is anyone using Meiza Pro 6 Plus now? I was thinking of buying this & use it in Canada..I've used Xiaomi..I wouldn't mind getting Samsung Galaxy S8 but it's very expensive...there's been lots of problems on S7 with my Network Carrier.

• Max

AnonD-655039, 23 Mar 2017Can't choose between the Pro 6 plus and the ZUK Edge... Go for Pro 6.
Exynos 8890 is more powerful than Snapdragon 821.
The ZUI on ZUK is plagued with software bugs, better avoid it.

Can't choose between the Pro 6 plus and the ZUK Edge...

AnonD-579440, 31 Jan 2017Its a Samsung practically with a Chinese ROM & some oth... moreThe slightly older flyme OS had a root option in the settings, so I guess if you load the older meizu rom you'd have the root option :)

So has the Pro 6 series of phones received Nougat? It was supposed to leave happened at the end of December.