Meizu Pro 7 Plus

Meizu Pro 7 Plus

• Vlad

Well I have Meizu Pro 7 Plus since 2017, got it online from China for some 350+100 = 450 EUR at the time. First had a problem when after getting out of the airplane - phone didn't want to start. Luckily in Cairo / Egypt - Meizu has certified service so repaired the phone in a week. Problems continued with unclear microphone, people I talked to over the phone complaining about the low sound. Next thing was and still is back camera which "shifted" and gives no focus, you need to slap it few times so that camera comes to its place to make focused photos, no service wants to deal with it unfortunatelly, front camera is great though. In general, phone is fast, very good looking, batery is solid, fast charging fills it in half an hour which is great. Display resolution has no rival on the market now. System updates are not automatic which is annoying, you have to download the ZIP file from Meizu / Flyme web site, unpack it on your phone and update your phone. Never did it, having in mind possibility that phone does not start after update and service shop is nowhere near (in Austria).

• buck

najib1312, 22 Feb 2019This phone currently sells for around $220 at my place. Is th... moreThis phone is terrible. It got 6gb but multitasking is suck. Every app reloaded when launch on multitasking.. useless 6gb of ram. Crap. PUBG graphic setting LOW. Mediatek is just can't.

• najib1312

This phone currently sells for around $220 at my place.

Is this still a good buy in 2019?

A good substitute for my long and almost deceased 2 year old iPhone 6... this one looks fancy enough for my taste... See you soon bud

• WhiteTree

This phone will never have Oreo or Pie because it's a Mediatek

• Kerginaldo

The ideal smartphone. Better than a notch or a hole in the screen.Why Samsung or Apple didn't think in this solution?

This phone looks nice and pretty impressive. It would be better with an expandable storage and probably running on Qualcomm SD. But I'm not judging. The idea of having a small display behind to use it like an Always-on-Display on a Samsung.

Kiyasuriin, 01 Apr 2018Perfect phone. By all means... If it had SD card it's absulutely... moreHalf perfect, because Meizu don't give a sh.t on Global users, Flyme updates (big or small) are very scarce and some China ROM features are missing. This model and his smaller brother, Pro 7, have only two Global ROM updates available since their release date. Only the last one, from June 2018, brought Android 7.0 (released back in 2016) and I'm sure these phones will die with this version.

Hai there, anyone using this phone.? Can u please let me know, does this device support mtk engineering mode.?

Shamanism, 21 Jul 2018Because we can transfer the video or files in sd card What's wrong with using the cloud?

• Shamanism

Walter C. Dornez, 18 Jul 2018I mean, it only does one of those things wrong. I'm curious,... moreBecause we can transfer the video or files in sd card

ahmed, 12 Jun 2018Two things: - removing 3.5 mm jack - no SD card slot Stupid... moreI mean, it only does one of those things wrong.

I'm curious, why is micro SD card slot important to you?

Any issues with app compatibility with the X30 on the Play Store?

• ahmed

Two things:
- removing 3.5 mm jack
- no SD card slot

Stupid companies make stupid decisions

• Sai

In Hyderabad any service centres
On top of what is the display glass

which prosser

• goku

Kiyasuriin, 16 Apr 2018I love Meizu's UI and experience. But not their devices. Frankly. it seems pretty good.....but i didn't see any display protection

Ronin523, 15 Apr 2018yeah I know, but he also seem to state that you are a Meizu fang... moreI love Meizu's UI and experience. But not their devices. Frankly.

[deleted post]Is because it's underpowered. Sure. 10 cores architecture is welcome feature. But we need more graphical power!

• Ronin523

Kiyasuriin, 14 Apr 2018He referred to my nickname: "Kiyasuriin" (Kee-yah-Soo-ree-yin) xDyeah I know, but he also seem to state that you are a Meizu fangirl coz you like Meizu, which I assume he thought of the company as Japanese one :3