Micromax A106 Unite 2

Micromax A106 Unite 2

• Manishgupta

My set show three storage. 1-total spay=894MB 2-phone storge=5 GB 3-SD card. In this situation when i download any aap, phone say insufficient space.what i do.

• Arun

amer, 21 Jul 2015i have been using this A106 and very happy mean while i upgrade ... moreYeah Sure Bro You can !! But on your own risk !! i better Suggest you to stay on Lollipop !! And Check this site for stock kitkat & lollipop and other custom os's . micromaxunite2.net

• amer

i have been using this A106 and very happy mean while i upgrade to Lollipop so phone is not working properly can i downgrade to kitkat again if please then advice

• Aka_lax

I have been using this phone for 6 months. I upgraded to lollipop and ever since i did it, my phone IMEI has been erased. I am little disappointed with the customer service since they arent responding well. The configuration for the price range is amazing but such kind of bugs are unwanted. Micromax must test the software in devices before deploying it to public.

• Naif Zafar Aabid.

its the Dual SIM 4.7 inches Resolution 480 x 800 pixels CPU Quad-core 1.3 GHz OS Android OS, v4.4.2 (KitKat), upgradable to v5.0 (Lollipop) Internal 4/8 GB, 1 GB RAM Primary 5 MP, 2592 х 1944 Secondary 2 MP its the very very best phone.

• nick

AnonD-413793, 06 Jul 2015is there any way lolipop to kitkatfactory reset

i am using this phone since last 5 months of kitkat version. i am using net mininum 3 hrs per day. everything going better. but sometimes it lags on using net (negligible) and battery keeps only for 2-3 hrs on net use others like camera, display,gaming,video are good. playing temple run very smoothly. some downloaded apps stops automatically,many working well. little heating is common in every smartphone.
******
better product in this price range.
******
buy an made in india product of this
if u have kitkat donot upgrade, kitkat is enough
donot use while charging...becomes hotter

• Damber Chhetri

I had micro max a106,my experience with this phone is absolutely horrible.just after three day..its display stopped to work and having frequent problem with touchpad..At last, i had to sell this phone just @Rs 2000.so i suggest all not to go for this one.

• Stark

Problem occur in power button , can't work after some days

Naresh kumar, 07 Jul 2015screenshot is availble or not in unite2hold volume decrease nd lock together for a second..

• Mohan

I have micromax a106 ,I have a problem after upgraded to lollipop
The Ram space is minimise to 639Mb

• ather

I have a unite2 icant move any apps to sd card

• Rocky

AnonD-392830, 03 Jul 2015Dont upgrade by yourself go for service centre nd upgrade to lol... moreRealy they r giving 4.9gb storage
And and there is any other issue after lolipop plzz comment fast

• Srinu

If i come back to kitkat version if it is possible to rectify the problem otherwise how it is possible to merge the internal storage and phone storage.

• NR

If u face INSUFFICIENT MEMORY issues
Pls write down to MICROMAX Team..
Only they cn Solve ur Problem by Update In Software.

Here is Mail Address ::: info@micromaxinfo.com

• kashif

m using d micromax Unite 2 A106 for almost 8-10 months now. It is a good phone at dis price range. But for past few days m facing a kind of problem i.e. my memory card is getting unmounted automatically and it is shown dat 'ur memory card has been unexpectedly removed' and after that all blank, nothing on d phone from memory card untill i remove d battery and fix it again and switch on d mobile. The same process is occuring almost everyday. Is there anybody who can help me out with a suitable and reasonable solution to this?

• Yash

Gauri, 15 Jul 2015I upgrade my OS version from kitkat to Lolipop from the pop comi... moreplease degarade yur phn again back to kitkat. Thos is only solution to sort out the problem of internal storage

• SANTHU

if u r solve these prblm u need de upgrade ur os lollipop to kitkat

I am purchasing micromax unite 2 a 106 model . I am getting different storage spaces like Internal Storage & Phone Storage . why i am getting like this . When i am installing any app in my mobile it showing no sufficient memory. how can i rectify plz help me.

After upgrading to lollipop 5.0 version, the mobile not connecting with internet.