Micromax A110 Canvas 2

Micromax A110 Canvas 2

• Abhijeet

I still remember, my very first Smart Phone was this, after so many days of waiting with high demands and high price I bought this phone, my first Smart Phone I was too Excited, my good memories are with it, it was really great phone, never to forget

• yurain

But very good phone

• yurain

I have used this phone. It was my first smart phone. I used it for 6 years. my wonderful memories of that phone, my phone was stolen by a servant.😥😥.so sad.

• FKK200

I bought this phone in 2014 and it was a big mistake. 512 MB Ram are a joke, seriously. Because of this the apps sometimes crashed. Really frustrating. I used the phone for two years which is two years too long.

• Diablo

Ah, my first smartphone bought back in late 2012 - brings me memories. And probably the only smartphone which I flashed it myself just for the sake of removing bloatware LOL

Hey Everyone!
I have Read the thread and came to know that some people are not satisfied with Qmobile they are calling them a desi brand and Blaa Blaaaa. But the fact is Now a days Qmobile is the one of the top brands in Pakistan And Number Of there users are increasing day by day.The Fact is that Q Mobile has latest technology and making quality product.There brand users are satisfied with that brand.And the Proof Is Qmobile The Trending Brand

• sp

Why canvers 2 of camera view opposite.

• Madhan

I purchased the set with artel offer of one year guaranteed. But with in a months it started giving trouble. As PR terms submitted to the services centre and told the troubles.they simply returned it after a software upgrading. After few days again the same troubles coming.

Narendra, 26 May 2017It Can Support OTG Cabel.No

• Narendra

It Can Support OTG Cabel.

• genuine

After sales service is very very bad. Service centre change parts

• GAU

Very good phone

• avinash

how its mobile upgrade

Years ago I used it and was happy with phone but after I broke the first touchscreen then replaced touchscreen got showing problems and at last I broke the phone. First it was good phone and later it started irritating me. So got rid of it.

• lucky

Aniket, 12 Jun 2016U can upgrade it bro... i have tries jelly bean rom is too... moreBro,how i update my phone please reply me

• RA

atul, 18 Nov 2016good phone using since 4 years.. :)Have you upgraded firmware if so what is the latest version you have done and Battery is replaced yet?

• munna

I love canvas super phone

• goo

superb phone,using since 3.5 years,yet no need to go in service center or repairing center. nice phone 5 star*****

• atul

good phone using since 4 years.. :)

• Reza

Still i'm using this phone !!! Simply Great !!!