Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2

Micromax A114 Canvas 2.2

• umar

any one tell about battery backup of this mobile
good or bad

• vinod

Screen tuns black

• AnonD-220928

praveen, 17 Nov 2014Hi, i bought this phone before 6 months.good phone, but someti... morei am also using this phone phone from near about 6 months but there is no issue in my handset as u said. i think you have to check up with mmx service center

• AnonD-220928

praveen, 18 Nov 2014Hi, i too facing the same problem. did u get any solution? pl... morechange your auto screen brightness to manual in sunlight. this will help you.

• praveen

SG, 21 Jul 2014Whenever I use the phone in sunlight the phone screen becomes bl... moreHi,
i too facing the same problem.
did u get any solution?
please share with me.

hey brthr post ur qustn in micromax canvas 2.2 facebook group....u will surely get ur answer

vijji, 16 Nov 2014I want to know whether it plays 720p,1080p videos....plz reply a... moreYes..it can play 1080 p hd videos..more over the videos taken from this phone is also 1080 p.. So go for it...great

• praveen

Hi,
i bought this phone before 6 months.good phone,
but sometimes screen is getting sudden off,black
burr is coming,now the problem is seviere.
can anybody tell solution for this?

vijji, 16 Nov 2014I want to know whether it plays 720p,1080p videos....plz reply a... moreyes u can play full hd type videos....its supported all format of hd .......

• shubh s sawarne

I have canvas 2 plus.. And i want to sell my c2+ nd buy canvas 2.2.. Its a good deal ??? Or waste of maney ???

• Pandey

I have purchased micromax canvas A114.Its really good to use as I have gifted tomy wife.Its good to purchased at 8150.Good phone great look.

• vijji

I want to know whether it plays 720p,1080p videos....plz reply as I want to buy

• prasad kochi

khan, 27 Oct 2014frnd iam going to purchase thi mobile 15/11/2014 what is this mo... moreVery very good phone

• chhunu

This phn is awsome. I am fully satisfied using for last 3months. Camera, speed ,looks ,all the aspects of this phn is grt. Only 8400Rs. I got it.

Nice phone using for 3 months

• avinash

Anonymous, 07 Nov 2014Is this phone upgradable to Android 5.0 lollipop?no update lolipop,only one micromax handset update lolipop update micromax A1means andriodone .

• ANKU

ariyan, 13 Nov 2014please advice me. how is it's sound quality if i play song &... moreplz dont bus this phone

• ariyan

AnonD-296718, 21 Aug 2014Hi frnds...its a superb phone. I am using canvas 2.2 for more th... moreplease advice me. how is it's sound quality if i play song & game, video with other earphone? is it creat sound like a galaxy handset? please give me truth reply fast.

• bharati

bad phot clarity otherwise ok

• nikhil

Darkstar Prince, 03 Nov 2014Unexceptionally WOW... Camera is awesome.. Performance is fantas... moreBad photo quality pixal appers on computer dexstop