Micromax A350 Canvas Knight

Micromax A350 Canvas Knight

• mg

[deleted post]I checked benchmarks of both.xperia m and moto g 10000+17000=27000>32000 on.knight

I got my knight....disply was not that good....but i cud not believed my eyes ...the camera is awesm..night shootng is excllnt.. No noise at all..n the video recrding during the night is excllnt...guys go for it

• convict

jonty007, 14 Mar 2014i was suggesting him, not asking....i already own xperia m aweso... moreDude even if ur Xperia M and Moto G combine with each other they wont be able to come closer to MMX Knight

Hi,
I have canvas 2 and hope u know there is an issue in canvas 2A110 which is GPS am going to buy Micromax Canvas Knight i hope the same issue i`ll not in this phone. If there any bug which is existing and you are working on this please do let me know. You r working then not an issue.

Anonymous, 14 Mar 2014go for xperia m duali was suggesting him, not asking....i already own xperia m awesome phone and ordered moto g recently

• ravi

is it dual active or dual stand by?

jonty007, 14 Mar 2014moto g dual, xperia m dual, galaxy core duos or nokia lumia 525...go for xperia m dual

SD, 14 Mar 2014Reading ur opinions get a thought that u guys r ignoramus Get... moreabsolutely right buddy...:-)

ashish, 14 Mar 2014SUGGEST ME A ANDROID PHONE!!!!! Hi Friends, I am searching a du... moremoto g dual, xperia m dual, galaxy core duos or nokia lumia 525...

Are you sure it has OTG ? Micromax have not mentioned this in the specification part.

The tru octa core mt6592 is better or newly launching mt6595 is better any mobile coming with this processor. I saw that some games are lagging on this processor like asphault5, nfs etc, i want best for 3d gaming. Plz suggest me.

• SD

Reading ur opinions get a thought that u guys r ignoramus

Getting a MMX phone is like buyin a Gun without its lock.

At a point u vl get terified wit remorse which vl be unbearable.This Mmx company has been selling phones for many years which r gud in papers but in reality r as gud as a crap with gangrene.Guys dont buy Mmx phones at 20k.It would be a ridiculous n absurd decision to invest ur hard earned 20k at Mmx brand.

Micromax phones r uniquely gud if u decide 2 buy its phones at around 10k

In d end its ur money do watever u want!!!

• Soban_mub

I m not a big fan of MM. But Knight caught my eye balls. Need to get a trial first.

• ashish

SUGGEST ME A ANDROID PHONE!!!!!
Hi Friends, I am searching a dual sim touch phone for the purpose of 1. Social Media like FaceBook, Twitter etc. 2. Games like Hill Climb Racing etc., 3. Decent Camera, 4. Faster internet and 5. Memory space of minimum 16gb.
Kindly note: I don'nt change my phones frequently.
Thanks in advance.
Ashish

• raja

camera kete megapixel

• Ren

Can anyone post your experience on Camera, Pictures/ video quality..

• Vij mobile

AnonD-164054, 13 Mar 2014dude you have misunderstood in total the end user gets 26.5 GB f... moreThanks for details....

AnonD-243498, 13 Mar 2014Hai folks , im in confusion to go for bb Z10 or Micromax Canvas ... moreNokia 1100

Anonymous, 13 Mar 2014just see the budget also...... micromax is a company which gives... morebut what about after sales support...i have suffered the micromax way..it is horrendous...