Micromax A50 Ninja

Micromax A50 Ninja

• Suman

sam, 16 Oct 2012this is best fone, en better than sumsumg galaxy y. because I ha... moreshould i buy Micromax Ninja? pl share your opinion

kamal, 23 Oct 2012how i get wifi connection in ninja 4 a87is micronax A87 us a goood

• Siddharth

bought this five months back .. but it has been a very decent phone till nw
..! Phone lags a bit.,because of d dumb processor ..! Otherwise its an excellent budget smartphone.!

• kamal

how i get wifi connection in ninja 4 a87

• Kp

Its a gud fon according to our budjet .. Smooth touch . The display quality n poor proceccer is the only drowbacks of dis fon.

i am unable to download any apps using play store. how can i use this play store??

• somnath

This is realy a good low budget compaire to any other brand foane. touch screen a very smooth & i like this fone.

• sam

this is best fone, en better than sumsumg galaxy y. because I have both fone bt I love Micromax a50, smooth working, touch is soo good response. :)

• altaf

TJ, 05 Oct 2012hi....... can sumbdy help me.... im usg micromax A 45 punk andr... morego to play.google.com or getjar.com

• Pushan

Chetan, 13 Oct 2012I forgot screen lock password. Plese plese help meYou will turn off your mobile. After turn off wait for 1-3 mins. Next push the all hard key in your mobile and reboot your hand sat.

• jit

Anonymous, 13 Oct 2012I m using this phone from 10days i felt ,its processor is too sl... moregalaxy y dous lite is better than ninja....

• Chetan

I forgot screen lock password. Plese plese help me

• Chetan

I forgot my micro max a50 security password(screen lock) ples help me

I m using this phone from 10days i felt ,its processor is too slow(very very slow) and battery life is to bad need to recharge almost after every 12 hrs.Micromax need to improve on dis two things then this phone is Awesome compare to Samsung Galaxy Y......and Duos.........

• ratnesh

Imran, 10 Oct 2012I cant able to download any android apps I am having ninja 3 its... morego to the customer care in your city...

akshay, 09 Oct 2012My micromax ninja 4 cannot download apps.if anyone can help me plztry by resetting

• Imran

I cant able to download any android apps I am having ninja 3 its A57 getting error 416 can any one help me out ......

• akshay

My micromax ninja 4 cannot download apps.if anyone can help me plz

• xyz

good but with small memory

• aashish

its good phone in this range..bt its battery backup and camera quality is poor..............