Micromax A50 Ninja

• ak-cool

hey anybudy knows that how 2 set ringtone from memory card

plzzzz help me

• aravind

does gameboid emulator work on this mobile someone reply please.....

• Raj

Maddy, 07 Jun 2012I am unable to delete text messages in this phone. can any one l... moreHi Maddy open the text msg select and long touch on the screen u will get the options and delete the msg

• Raj

Hi can i setup two mail a/c at a time Gmail & Yahoo in A50?

• Raj

amit, 08 Jun 2012I want to get the settings for TATA Docomo. When i go to "S... moreHi Amit, same problem with me also i think docomo net proveder is not compatable with device, i had waited for auto settings but no use. At last i changed another network and now its working fine.

• santho

it's very nice mobile in compare with other mobiles and options are very good,sound also very nice..........

• shailesh

micromax a50 ninja its showing poor netwok signal,mobile tower is 1 mile from my location.i can open sites but i cant download files.every tym its shows network failyor,i was using nokia5233 since 1 year & there is no problame with that device,i sold it & i hv mA50 ninja.i m afraid!!!!!!!!.plz give me suggation i m using this device since 24 days.every thing is good in this phone but network is very slow.my email:smistry5280@gmail.com

• shailesh

my Micromax a50 ninja :its network speed is very slow then other phone,i was used nokia 5233 i think that was better.M a50 ninja's signals are also weak.i m using this phon atlist 24 days,i m very afraid.!!!i can not download files,everytym it is showing network failyor.is there any suggation for me?plz help me..

Ear phone sound is very very low...very bad..only speaker is good. other things area all good.

• kunal

hi I am kunal .....I am using thus phone since 1month.....and its quite gud ....

• Ravi Kiran

Nilesh, 12 Jun 2012Hi....i m using the ph since 2weeks and baught it from flipkart.... moreNilesh try with good hear phones like Sony or any other good hear phones... Sound quality also good..........

• Bbal

This phone is perfect in this price for them
Who are going to buy first time any android phone,
But for whom, those are already using any other android phone this phone is just an average lower standerd device,
i,m using this device since from last 90 days and i have made the conclusion
its price should be 4500 becuz of its btry, camera, screen rsltion etc.
realy no fun. all were avg.,
becz in RS.4500 price this will BE the best android device,

• vijay

akki, 11 Jun 2012Micromax a50 ninja is android 2.3.6 gingerbread it was support... morecan u update ur phone?

• roxx

ku, 12 Jun 2012Iam used in Micromax. Ear phone. Is good. Sound. Effect thanx dude i m gonaa to buy this phone.

hey frnds pls clear my doubt about video quality..during video playback any blocks or pixels visible??or it is clear??

• Nilesh

Hi....i m using the ph since 2weeks and baught it from flipkart...well awesum phone.I m 1st time user of Anoroid n i feel the difference.
Demerits: I find its sound n music low.Not for music lovers.
Camera weak but i hardy use camera.

Rest everything in this ph can b considered as merit.I find no problem with the resolution of screen.Operation is fast n captative screen is good n quick responsive.

• ku

AnonD-58547, 11 Jun 2012Transcend Memory Card MicroSD 32GB Class 4 or any other devise ... moreIam used in Micromax. Ear phone. Is good. Sound. Effect

• Ravi Kiran

AnonD-58547, 11 Jun 2012Transcend Memory Card MicroSD 32GB Class 4 or any other devise ... moreI am using this mobile. With in box hear phone not that much. i am playing with sony hear phones sound quality is very good.

• Niraj

Does the battery backup of MICROMAX A50 is good?
Please give me true answer..

• sam