Micromax A50 Ninja

Micromax A50 Ninja

This phone is good but better to buy Spice Mi280. All specs. and price are same but it has not a secondary camera.

• vkmohite

Is this mobile support hindi or marathi language to type or display to read.
THANKS

• abhishek

is thr is any intrnl memory!!!! plz tell me bcz its nt given here.......

very nice

• chandan

wel im using micromax a60 over an year n never faced any problem .so i think i can trust this brand and ... after getting some more information i will buy this phone ..........

• gaurav dhankar

best phone to buy and total value of money ..micromax is gud and devoleping day by day

Anonymous, 04 May 2012This mobile seems to be very nice. I think i m going to buy it. ... moreHow much internal memory is in micromax A50 ?

jimmy, 04 May 2012some useful info Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for y... moreThank u for ur reply. Plz tel ur Service centre guys to behave like A human with all the customers.

Thanks & regards

Praveen

• Karthik kumar

The mobile Micromax A50 is very good mobile but the only drawback of this mobile is Ram capacity is very poor i.e: 170MB really i am using this phone last 4days the mobile price is Rs.5100.

the net speed is very fast in 3g yar i.e: 300 kb/sec yar

the touch screen is very advanced technology.

The battery backup is also good.

really its a nice phone for the cost 5000

before i am using micromax a50 i am using x360 mobile .

• sandeep

This phone is really cool, I have bought this phone a50 and very happy to use it. Though I have used it only one day I am satisfied with it performance given its price. The touch is amazing and screen resolution is very nice.

• neethu

is gaming supported in it? Cause i wanna buy this phone and some random website said that this A50 ninja does not support gaming. And does AISHA work without any internet data connection is or is the internet for the AISHA to work is a must

Bharat Nagpal's review on Igyaan

phone looks real good

Nice phone.......

• Akhilesh Kumar

is it in black colour also& t.v.on mobile will be free how much battery live reguler watching T.V. pls send ans. quickly.this time if i buy A50 than how much prises can win.

This mobile seems to be very nice. I think i m going to buy it. Plz provide information about the openion of person who bought this mobile and comparision with samsung galaxy cells.

• jimmy

some useful info

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your Email, we would like to inform you that Micromax A50 is having 256MB of RAM.

For any further Assistance you can log onto our website www.micromaxsuperfone.com

Thanks & Regards,
MMX SUPPORT

• rajiv

I heard this mobile's touch sensitivity is very very poor.is it so?

• anup

sumbudy plzz tell me about its performance and battery backup ? m eager to buy dis phn

• TechFreak

I've used few micromax phones and they went off after few days of usage. So, I dnt believe in micromax.
Now I want buy a mobile and I have shortlisted- Motorola ex119, lg t515. If u have any solid info abt a50 like battery and hardware then please reply. Then i may consider this...