Micromax A52

Micromax A52

AnonD-87583, 16 Apr 2013just root it and install custom rom xzoom with dark blue crystal... moreprime waiting for ur rom plz inform us if u r done:).thnx.

rishi, 17 Apr 2013hey frnds plz suggest me some gud link to download flash player ... moreflash player iz available on playstore.

Vishal, 17 Apr 2013Frnds how do I transfer my pics etc to the laptop,is there a pc ... moreno need of pc suite just connect it through usb and.phone will display options check the both options usb debug and mass storage itz done.

• Vishal

Frnds how do I transfer my pics etc to the laptop,is there a pc suit

• rishi

hey frnds plz suggest me some gud link to download flash player for micromax a52.........

• balu

what aboud the rom u r developing...
when r u going to release it???

AnonD-87583, 16 Apr 2013bro actually frontline commando consumes 150mb ram with full gra... morecan you suggest me some hd games that can be downloaded by torrent?

janku, 15 Apr 2013How I update micromax A52 device..I bought it on 14 th Aug.2012.... morejust root it and install custom rom xzoom with dark blue crystal theme.it will gives u feel of ics.

AnonD-113544, 15 Apr 2013how could u cut about 150mb ram? plz explain the steps .....bro actually frontline commando consumes 150mb ram with full graphics in othr phones like a116.after applying chainfire it reduces to 100mb(around).thts why we cn play in dis also.

• vishal

Frnds how do I transgermy pics etc to the laptop,is there a pc suit

• janku

How I update micromax A52 device..I bought it on 14 th Aug.2012...plz...rply me....

AnonD-87583, 14 Apr 2013ya bro,actually made some themes and skinpack fr win7 nd xp,so a... morehow could u cut about 150mb ram? plz explain the steps .....

AnonD-87583, 14 Apr 2013recently used dis awesome phone again,rooted and tried all d thr... morehow can u clear upto 150mb ram, I can only clear upto 110mb.... plz share the procedure. . .

• balu

AnonD-87583, 14 Apr 2013recently used dis awesome phone again,rooted and tried all d thr... morelooking forward to your work.

AnonD-87583, 14 Apr 2013recently used dis awesome phone again,rooted and tried all d thr... moreI too used superstock, x-zoom & extreme droid. x-zoom is cool but still not satisfying. looking forward to your work. good luck.

AnonD-65678, 14 Apr 2013prime r u a developer dude?.....plz make a rom which have over c... moreya bro,actually made some themes and skinpack fr win7 nd xp,so aftr lookng dese roms i hav to make it fr dis mob and soon fr mine a116.
workd on boot.img and it is supporting swapping but yet to be completly build .

AnonD-87583, 14 Apr 2013recently used dis awesome phone again,rooted and tried all d thr... moreprime r u a developer dude?.....plz make a rom which have over clocking and swap support feature.

recently used dis awesome phone again,rooted and tried all d three custom roms.I thnk xzoom is best wid dark blue theme only,also wid selected apps and services still to be freezed wid titanium and autostart apps.after tht max ram is available for user.in fact u cn play frontline commando wid dis which needs gnrally 150mb.
but truely sayng not satisfied wid d custom roms so nw wrkng on new custom rom fr a52 wid all new apps and new look...hoping to cmplete in next week.

• vibs

temple run 2, temple run,ben 10 xenodrome, c.h.a.o.s and dead strike playing smoothly without root......... and awsome mobile...........

• deepman

The Specification are very Nice ,,l,if you purchase this phone you have never forget the experience to operate this handset features,.,.,.,.,.Manvendra Singh