Micromax A52

Micromax A52

AnonD-113544, 17 Feb 2013bro, in the step: chmod file 755 busybox, of the unlock root the... morehttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p­=30906925#post30906925

AnonD-113544, 17 Feb 2013bro, in the step: chmod file 755 busybox, of the unlock root the... moreur all thingz are correct but I could not understnd why itz not rooting ur phone.I too done the dame thing but it does not on off multiple times,just only one reboot occur and nothing else......install busybox 1.7and see.and also I have a link hope it help bcse I too tried first thiz.and then root I dont know whether it might help.or not.

AnonD-65678, 16 Feb 2013which os r u using on pc?I done with unlockroot only on my pc wi... morebro, in the step: chmod file 755 busybox, of the unlock root the phone switch off and on several times, lastly it asks for reboot, i press "yes" after that when phone starts no changes in it... no rooting....

AnonD-65678, 16 Feb 2013which os r u using on pc?I done with unlockroot only on my pc wi... morewhen i click root option, it shows Micromax a52, 2.3.6, i click there, after that at d bottom it runs adb drivers etc etc nd when loading code 552* (*could nt remember d name) the phone switch on and off multiple times, lastly it asks to install a battery saver app i denied, at last it says to reboot, i press OK then phone rebooted, i remove usb, unlock root says device is rooted bt it is not rooted, i using Windows 7 home basic, sp2, 64-bit...... :(

• Debasish

AnonD-113544, 16 Feb 2013Root Checker Basic saying that "This Device does not have p... morewhich os r u using on pc?I done with unlockroot only on my pc with xp sp2 professional,and also unlockroot only worked for me not pro.....k as ur saying green circle came then that means upto flashing u have done it perfect.....after flashing what ur doing and watz displaying?tell in detail...turn on ur phone then attach through usb cable turn usb debug mode if on only then ignore and u must not select mass storage make sure,only debug mode checked.now open unlock root and just click root button...........here only u must see what unlock root display just see......and give in detail.

AnonD-65678, 16 Feb 2013download root checker from playstore and see whether itz been ro... moreRoot Checker Basic saying that "This Device does not have proper root access" i have done everything correct i dont know why its nt rooting :( 'SUPERONECLICK' is not supporting by my PC :( plz i want to root my phone :(

AnonD-95659, 16 Feb 2013I did not find like that software so please tell me some name li... morebro I too checked many caller name application but they aren't working.

Debasish, 16 Feb 2013bro, i done rooting via unroot lock, after flashing my cell phon... moredownload root checker from playstore and see whether itz been rooted or not..........if not then u must making a mistake at some point after flashing....bcse after green circle come.u just need to again connect ur device to pc by enabling debug mode if debug mode already checked no need to.do it again then finally open unlock root and click on root and the rest of work itz done automatically.

• Debasish

AnonD-65678, 15 Feb 2013as a52 iz dual sim so there iz a problem in application read the... morebro, i done rooting via unroot lock, after flashing my cell phone where i saw green circle, i saw many times my phone switch off and on but atlast it said to reboot but after that i did nt saw any superuser icon on my menu... what shall i do?

AnonD-65678, 15 Feb 2013as a52 iz dual sim so there iz a problem in application read the... moreI did not find like that software so please tell me some name like voice call talker, actually my friend have samsung galaxy ace duas, he is using that software,, plz help me i want to show him that i have also best mobile. plzzzzzz

• Debasish

AnonD-65678, 15 Feb 2013when itz happening?have u flashed ur phone perfectly?means green... moreyes, when i clicked download botton, after 100% it showed a green circle, i had download unlockroot pro, cause unlockroot did nt worked, :( can unlockroot pro root my device?

AnonD-95659, 15 Feb 2013Dear sir, i have a 52 can i use caller name talker.. actuall... moreas a52 iz dual sim so there iz a problem in application read the discription of software carefully.try any other application like voice caller id etc and see whether it workz.

Debasish, 15 Feb 2013bro, its saying device not connected while i have inserted data ... morewhen itz happening?have u flashed ur phone perfectly?means green circle came?.....if unlockroot dosent detect device then u can also use superoneclick it will also root ur phone.

Dear sir,

i have a 52 can i use caller name talker..
actually i allready installed that application but it is nor working,,

plz help me......

• Debasish

AnonD-65678, 15 Feb 2013no need to remove sd or sim and nothing will be deleted ur phone... morebro, its saying device not connected while i have inserted data cable and set phone in debug mode

• Debasish

AnonD-65678, 15 Feb 2013no need to remove sd or sim and nothing will be deleted ur phone... morebro, i have flashed my phone, but i have nt downloaded unlock root there is nearly a gap of two hours now, shall i re flash or directly root my phone?

Debasish, 14 Feb 2013chubby bro, i have some doubts- 1) while rooting i should remov... moreno need to remove sd or sim and nothing will be deleted ur phone will still the same as it was before just a superuser application will be installed and dont uninstall after rooting......I done my rooting in just 10 sec and believe me I too was nervous at that time for bricking when rooting was finished I was in doubt has my phone rooted or not?if superuser installed then it means ur phone iz rooted.......coming to performance no effectz,even u can increase performance after rooting ur device.

aaryan, 14 Feb 2013cuddy give ur number pls better add me to fb 'cubby potter' r post here.

• Debasish

AnonD-65678, 14 Feb 2013http://m.youtube.com/watch?hl=en-GB&client=mv-google&gl=... morechubby bro, i have some doubts-
1) while rooting i should remove my sd card and sim card?
2) my all downloaded apps will remain or deleted?
3) would it affect my ROM?
4) can i unroot my device again?
5) any side effects on performance?