Micromax A52

Micromax A52

• Debasish

AnonD-87583, 12 Feb 2013guyz u cn play nfs shift on dis mobile widout lag,download frm h... morehi bro i have downloaded NFS game as u suggested via utorrent, i only able to install app file bt cant able to download game data from utorrent it only reading mp3 files, for some other files it says "ur device nt supported this type of file" plz help me.....

AnonD-87583, 12 Feb 2013bro thts launcher prblm.u hav to create shortcut of dose apps on... moreI tried. This bro... m not using any luncher in my phon.. I move the shortcut. Of the tha apps on home screen. But after the rebooting its become uninstall file...

AnonD-111281, 12 Feb 2013Hey I am facing a problem in a52 mmx. When I move some applicati... morebro thts launcher prblm.u hav to create shortcut of dose apps on home screen.dese shortcut will not dissapeard aftr reboot.bt best way is to use another launcher.I wud recommend adw launcher.it is highly customizable and also apps wont dissapear after moving to sd card.
also it gives optn to exclude it frm ram.

• sanju

AnonD-111281, 12 Feb 2013Hey I am facing a problem in a52 mmx. When I move some applicati... morechange u r launcher.......

Hey I am facing a problem in a52 mmx. When I move some applicatin In to sd card then after when I switch off nd switch on phon the application which are moved in to sd. Card its get disappeared. From the menu....... pls solve this problem.

• p014

• jasz

can i buy it is it good

Debasish, 11 Feb 2013bro, my phone is not rooted, it says to root phone, please do su... moresorry to say no other way to play gangster wch without root.bcse u need cf3d nd also only the qualcom plugin worlz for it.and for cf3d u need root acess.

Debasish , 11 Feb 2013from where i can download it?http://www.andropalace.net/?m=0 go here and search the gamez which u want.

guyz u cn play nfs shift on dis mobile widout lag,download frm here
as dis is torrent,u will need torrent apk so install and play.

• Debasish

AnonD-65678, 11 Feb 2013u need chainfire for it lower texture graphics and quality and s... morebro, my phone is not rooted, it says to root phone, please do suggest some other ways.....

• Debasish

AnonD-65678, 11 Feb 2013u need chainfire for it lower texture graphics and quality and s... morefrom where i can download it?

• rahul

james, 11 Feb 2013I have increased internal memory form 160Mb to 2.5GB.................hw did u increased ur internal memory

james, 11 Feb 2013I have increased internal memory form 160Mb to 2.5GB.................how u increased it to 2.5gb?

Debasish, 11 Feb 2013hi bro, i have downloaded Gangstar-QVGA-APK+Data-andropalace.net... moreu need chainfire for it lower texture graphics and quality and select qualcom plugin only it will work for that plugin only.

• Debasish

AnonD-65678, 11 Feb 2013bro u need to search it on andropalace bcse it contains a lot of... morehi bro, i have downloaded Gangstar-QVGA-APK+Data-andropalace.net.rar, it downloaded and opened but no colour is seen except white, everywhere white... plz tell me a solution,,,, :(

Debasish, 10 Feb 2013thanks bro can u give the link to the games? bro u need to search it on andropalace bcse it contains a lot of qvga resoulution gamez which works but some links r dead.u can also go for andromob.org it also contains qvga gamez.or search youtube for linkz that can too help.

• james

I have increased internal memory form 160Mb to 2.5GB.................

prince, 10 Feb 2013Whatsspp and uc is not running can you please. Solve this problem...uninstall d app and try othr versn
if tht also nt wrk,reset ur fone