Micromax A56

Micromax A56

• Rajsml22

Hey! Guys Plz tell me micromax a56 is supported galaxy chating service & supported all types games like (real soccer2012.gameloft games etc.) i m new for android mobile i wanna buy this handsate plz help me tell me hurry

• vikalp33@gmail.com

abhishek, 21 Jul 2012hey m planning 2 buy dis.......plz plz plz tel me d problems occ... moredont go for mmx.its very bad phone.hanging problm.n it has no 3x4 keyped.n battery backup is too bad.i suggest u to expend more money n go for HTC wildfire.

• omi

i m having this mobile... nice mobile with having all features but poor battery life..

• rick

is this phone good please somebody let me kno ; how is the display quality ? is it sharp and good ; i dont want display like the galaxy y duos ; i mean i dont want a cartoony display ; is it gud and sharp ? pls let me kno

• Anu

Download Opera 12 or UC Browser 8.4

friends how is the audio quality and earphones quality, can we compare to that of samsung.

how is the durability of touchscreen and battery.

users of micromax please tell me

This phone does not support flash. Flash websites are not working in this phone. Anyone know how to overcome this?

• raju

plse tel mi is this have any sensors..............

• Santhosh.G

Hi..
Specifications of this phone show it does have oly Ambient light sensor and G-sensor.. Then wat about Proximity sensor and accelerometer ? Is there any alternative options available for those sensors ?

• raj

ss, 31 Aug 2012Is this mobile availabe in Kolkata? Plz name the store.it is avlaible is micromax world. in hiland park.near peerless hospital..

• aryan

I used this mobile. it is aswen.
its touch screen responce very gud also sound qulity. it has no equilizer but u can install frm market...camera is gud in the light. it has 1 bad thing if u can install application sum times. when u switch off nd the mobile sum application icon is gone from the dextop..becoz of the launche or the micromax... so I install holo launcher which use in icecream sandwich...I cant face this problem again...it is the best mobile then other android of same range...or its very gud then A 52 aur A73 or A45 or other.. its has 800mhz cortex processsr....whic givs the power of 1ghz of other android..its runs games apps smoothly or no hanging problem...u can install android assistant and remove caches and give boost to run ur mobile smoothly...thanx gud day. buy this if u buy same range android.

• kangs

What is the intenal memory of the ma56>?

• fayaz

sunil, 30 Aug 2012can any one tell me ,when i pick up someone call my mobile vibra... moredid u checked in profiles

• Sreenivas

without secondary camera skype is possible to work video calling.

• rajasekar

Rajsml22, 31 Aug 2012Hey! Guys plz tell me i wanna buy this mobile a56or a a52 which ... moreyou buy a56 k look and performs is good so k ....i have one mobile shop so i say k

• SUN

can anybody tell this mobile cost

• VENKATESAN

My Micromax A56 is oftern switching off (or hanging). Every time, I have to remove the battery and restart the phone.I have been informed by the Service Centre that reset the Factory data.

Norton Utilities gives the message: Internal Storage used is below 12%.

• Rajsml22

Hey! Guys plz tell me i wanna buy this mobile a56or a a52 which fone is better plz tell me hurry

• android fan

seriously wonderful mobile., have been using more than month. Browsing is AMAZING..screen quality .,zoom., net speed. BATTERY back up superior 30 hours for normal use...2g, single SIM., net on., 0 brightness ..still you can clearly see even in sunlight ...more update coming soon.

• ss

can anyone send me some images taken with this mobile.
My id id: subhasishs125@gmail.com