Micromax A67 Bolt

Micromax A67 Bolt

• shiv

this phone very nice and very good working for bugets phone

• chanchu

may, 02 Jul 2014Really very poor performing mobile Micromax A67. Battery backup... moreVery bad mobile there are lot of problems in it gang out I'd biggest problem!!!!!

may, 02 Jul 2014I buy mobile in jan 2014. Now its camera flash light is always O... moreyour torch is on

• may

I buy mobile in jan 2014. Now its camera flash light is always ON and OFF only when battery is removed from it. As soon as I reinsert battery, again camera flash ONs. I went to service center, they told me that mobile is water logged. But I really wonder, how this can happen? I know the mobile was never in contact with water. Then how it happens?
cervice center is not ready to service it under warrenty.

Very very bad experience

• may

Really very poor performing mobile Micromax A67.
Battery backup problrm, Hang up problem, bad camera quality,
Very poor speed for internet less to tell the problems.

• Sasikumar

AnonD-279321, 01 Jul 2014Hi guys . I see that most guys have been asking about 3G usage i... moreI am going to buy this mobile. (Micromax A67)..so tell me how it is....

Hi guys . I see that most guys have been asking about 3G usage in MMX A67 bolt for every one to know there is no 3G , only 2G is avaliable . And yes the phone hangs a lot and also some times i even get message ( NO SIM ).
I am still working on from user end to see how this can be fixed .

• Tony

Does this phone support 3G features or only 2G

• prem

pizza, 10 May 2014iam using this phone.This phone not supporting 720 px videos ... moreU r wrong dear its support 720 p videos smoothly and also 1080 p via mx player

• raj

Why company made this phone

• sam

no ...its a good cell

• Argho

Very poor phone. I am using this shit about 9 months. Net is very slow. Hangs too much. Battery backup is very poor. Camera is like a VGA camera. Don't buy this shit....

• sri

shafan, 07 Jun 2014Goodcamara quality good dha

its a very very poor phone....net speed was very slow firstly.....nd so many problems in this phone...

• shiv

nice phone

• newprbt

Bijoy debnath, 10 Jun 20143G Data openingis it possible to activate 3g in this set if so then how

• kishan

Bettry is very very poor

• aaryan